Reviews for Fade into You
brebre99 chapter 25 . 9/24
AaronD1 chapter 3 . 8/26
So I got half-way through this chapter and had to write this review: Dr. Cullen telling anyone that Rosalie had been raped would be an absolutely horrible thing to do. Especially in a town where everything is repeated. That is not something that is shared, ever.

As for Bella's reaction to Edward in the last story, it felt a little...weak. In Midnight Sun, Edward's description of Bella's scent is long and drawn out, and he plans multiple ways of not only killing her but everyone in the classroom. He stills has plans to kill her even as he leaves, but getting the fresh air helps him clear his head.

When Bella first caught Edward's scent, the way it was described... I didn't know if Edward was going to be her singer or if the scent created a sexual attraction like it does in some other stories. It was first described a delicious.

Also, in Twilight, Edward is already seated in the classroom when Bella arrives. This is crucial, because in Twilight Edward would have caught Bella's scent in the hallway and the doorway before he entered the classroom. There would have been no reason for him to not be breathing.

I think this should have been applied here as well for more consistency. Twilight had a few flaws, like why Edward never caught Bella's scent elsewhere on the school grounds and in the classroom, but it can somewhat be explained by Edward always moving ahead of Bella.

Also, the way Edward's mom spoke to Edward about Rosalie being raped was incredibly casual. It's incredibly wrong for her to be repeating that information in the first place, but even some gossip bitch would at least infuse some sympathy into her tone at the mention of something so horrible.

Just some constructive criticism.
LolaTheSa chapter 8 . 3/15
1. Yes you are actually, just the fundamentals are changed.
2. Ok
3. You are not rushing, correct. You can't however stop people from assuming where the story is going.
LolaTheSa chapter 3 . 3/15
snowqueens chapter 25 . 1/7
That was so perfect and beautiful. I love love this fanfic..
BeautifulDayy chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
You definitely need a beta. Do you know how many times you used the word "softly" to describe a character's tone of voice? I stopped counting after I hit 13 in a single chapter.
gez lutz merrygold chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
Could u do a sequel plz
Pongu chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
Edwards so obsessed with bella ! It's so cute because its Edward.
theGIRLwhoREADStooMUCH chapter 25 . 6/21/2012