Reviews for F&G 25 Part 2: Lock, Jocks, and One Little Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ok, all I can say is...WOW! I couldn't agree more with "slamothecow"; this is NOT even fanfiction! In my mind, this IS the second season of the show! You honestly need to write for television for your career, if you don't already. I don't think you even realize how talented you are! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! I have read SOOOOO many fanfictions for SOOOOOO many different fandoms, and I have never encountered a situation such as this. You are phenomenal!

My ONLY piece of constructive criticism, is that sometimes there are spelling inconsistencies and unfinished thoughts, but nothing that affects the reader, when going through the story so it's NO BIG DEAL!

I know you haven't even touched these fanfics for OVER A YEAR, but I am BEGGING YOU to revisit this fandom and PLEEEAASSSEEE continue this wonderful piece of work! I don't care if it might take you a month or whatever to write the scripts, I can wait! Just please let us know somehow whether or not you would consider continuing season two! Maybe post a message to us, as another story and we can read that as our announcement! I am letting you know that I am going to post this same review on all of your other stories, so maybe if you even log on the site anymore you will notice and see this heartfelt plea from a true fan!

I swear, I just really discovered "Freaks and Geeks" a few days ago and I watched all of the episodes in about two days, and then I checked this site and came across your stories, read some of the reviews, saw it was in full-length script format, and I knew I would check these out after I finished watching the first season online! I did do that, I was BLOWN AWAY after reading just the first story! As I said before, in my mind this is the REAL season 2 of a show that got cancelled WAAAAYYYY too soon! I couldn't stop watching the episodes of the show back-to-back and I feel the EXACT same way about your scripts; they seem SO CREDIBLE! Are you sure you didn't actually write for the show? Haha.

So please, I'm crying out here, I would LOVE if by SOME chance you would CONTINUE! I really hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction or this fandom completely, because you have such talent, and I'm dying for more here. This was totally feeding my "Freaks and Geeks" addiction! Like I said, I'm going to post this review on the other stories, so I'm off to do that, crossing my fingers that you'll notice them! If you still log onto the site at all...but I'm HOPEFUL!
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow,thank you for the story keeps getting better and have a great understanding of the 's like reading a real Freaks & Geeks well organized and continue b/c this is a great piece of writing and it's worth going forward with.
Eric Diaz chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is a very well written story!I just got into F&G a few weeks ago and after reading all the stories on the board I have to say yours are the best.I really hope you continue because I absolutely love your writing style.
Pennypan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I sincerely hope you're not planning on discontinuing this all. It's very hard to find well written fanfiction regarding Freaks and Geeks that isn't out of character, and they are far and few between and yours is one of them. There isn't a lot of Freaks and Geeks fanfiction anyway, which depresses me. But I really, really like yours, and I genuinely hope you'll continue.
Bae319 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
You know, it's hard to find Freaks and Geeks stories, and even harder to find good ones. Each of yours are definitely the best I have read. I've never read a fic that was written in the form of a script before, and I imagine it has to be pretty difficult to do, but wow was this great. It was like reading an actual Freaks and Geeks script. Every 'episode' is so believable that I can actually imagine the characters interacting with each other and telling the story. Also, you kept the script in the present tense, which is so awesome. It's pretty annoying to read a fic that switches tenses every other paragraph.

So, two thumbs up from me. I'm eager to see what you come up with next _
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Such a good story so far...love the secret realtionship between Lindsay and Daniel. I do feel bad for Nick though. I hope you can update soon b/c I really want to see what happens next!
Laurenknits chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
My heart is breaking for Bill. I really wanted him to be able to navigate being a geek that was also a jock. I hope Bill beats them all.

I love:

"Healthy food with a side of marijuana"

Lindsay being worried about her science lab while making out

Ken's "you have a lovely home."

The band playing together again and Lindsay being uncomfortable with the "yoko" comments

Giving Vicky more depth and Neil's attempts to connect with Vicky

Kim's very clumsy attempt to be nice to Nick.

Daniel being irritated with drunk Lindsay

I am happy that Nick and Sarah broke up because I really couldn't stand Nick trying so hard to be who she wanted him to be and her giving him very little room to be himself. She cares about him, but she doesn't really know him. I am troubled by Nick's continued interest in Lindsay, and what will happen when the rest of the freaks find out about Lindsay and Daniel.

I love Mr. and Mrs. Weir, they add so much, thank you for including them in your stories.
Kareena chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Great Story!Thank You For Updating-I Love Your Stories.I'm Glad To See Things Heat Up Between Lindsay & Daniel.I Really Loved The Part When Lindsay Found Out Daniel Was Scared Of Heights-So Cute!And When He Talks About His Dad That Was Really Did Capture His Emotions.I'm Hoping The Best For Poor Please Let Bill Be Alright!

~I Hope You Continue-You Are My Fav Writer!I Applaud You Once Again For Writing A Great Piece!Bravo!