Reviews for Puppy Dog Look
Jess13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This story was recc'd to me by a friend on LiveJournal. This was so adorable! I liked the twist that the lab puppy actually turned out NOT to be Sam. But heck, I don't blame Dean one bit for thinking it was him!

I love your little AN at the end. I thought I was the only one who could see Sammy as a puppy (especially the Sammy with the big soulful eyes and the floppy bangs). I've got a big collection of screen caps and every time I view them, some just make me instantly say "Puppy!" I even do it when I'm screencapping certain scenes from my DVDs. I'm so obsessed I've been making "Puppy Sam" picspams in my LiveJournal. Heh.

Thanks for this adorable and entertaining read! :)
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Still got the picture on hand? :P

Realhuntress chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh, this was hilarious! Awesome story! I can just see Dean's face when he realized that the dog wasn't Sam!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 2/25/2009

This would be a perfect gag reel setup!

ahem... can't... breathe...

awesome! totally awesome!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Tee hee!

This was totally awesome, and I'm so glad I saved it for today. The plot was completely original and imaginative, and I loved your characterisation. You got Dean down pat. Plus Sammy's "Christo" had me chuckling. I gues, since driving off without Sam isn't exactly A-typical Dean behaviour, demon possession would certainly be a plausale explantion.

This is actually kinda freaky, though, coz my older brother has a black lab called Sammy. I'm never gonna be able to look at him in the same way again - the dog *or* the cute Winchester! But I adored this fic. And it's understandable that Dean might come to the assumption that Sam had been turned into a dog. For a moment there, I thought so too. Nicely done.

But Dean's right, Bobby's never gonna let him live this one down. Still, at least Sammy *isn't* a dog. Although the way that Dean was petting and soothing Sammy as though he were the real thing was both sweet and truly crazy at the same time. I loved it!

Greak work. Loved every word.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Actually, I have read two fics now where Sam turns into a dog. When I started reading this I actually was hoping that Sam was NOT the dog and that Dean was going to just have mistaken the dog for him. I love how you bring Sam back to Dean with the "Christo" like "How could he leave me? He must be possessed!"

This was a great story - I dog it. I mean, I dug it.
youthere chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Mwhaha! There's a dog in my car, so naturally my brother must have been magically transformed into a canine. Now, there's a conclusion you could only jump to in the Winchester's world...

Involving Bobby was the icing on the cake :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG! this was awesome! lol

and ya know i'd love to see that season one pic of sammy and all his season 1 hair glory

omg hun this was an awesome fic!

so funny and i liked the twsist at the end!

really well written!

awesome style x
irismay42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Now you see, any normal person would not instantly leap to the conclusion that the dog in their car in place of their brother actually WAS their brother... The Winchesters' lives are weird.

Loved the characterisation of Puppy!Sam in this story - you can totally see why Dean thought his brother had been turned into a black lab! (Except for the tongue in the ear part, hopefully!)

I loved the twist that the dog really WASN'T Sam! And Bobby was just as quick to believe Dean's story, so he really didn't ought to be teasing the poor boy!

Great stuff!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hey there. Thanks for the lovely fic. It's been time someone did something bout Sam's adorable puppy dog eyes. (:

Haha, I really thought Sam turned into a dog! It'll be real funny if he did though.

Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Adorable! I'd love to see an episode like this, with Dean handling a puppy inside his loved Impala, bathing it, sleeping in the same bed. :D

Your dialogues definitely sound like Dean and Sam. And I guess Dean was right. Maybe you could write a second chapter, because no way Bobby will just drop it.

Thank you! I was needing a good laugh, and I take your first theory. Tequila has nothing to do with your inspiration.(LOL)
lostatc chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read this, I'm finally trying to catch up. This was adorable. I've read so many fics where one or the other of the guys gets changed but I loved the twist on this one...made it so much better! Thanks for the smile!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
oh, gosh! SO cute!
Aesculap chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Dammit, shouldn't have read this story with other people watching me. They must think now I'm crazy grinning my head of like this ;)

Really, really funny story and very supernatural
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »