Reviews for Puppy Dog Look
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This story had me smiling from beginning to end.

Without ever going over-the-top, you managed to capture so much of Sam's personality in the black Lab. Then when the real Sam showed up at the door, I laughed outloud!

My muse and I were on the outs today so this was exactly the pick-me-up I needed. Awesome job.

Cheers, Sculls
Manavie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw this story is just awesome :D Can't blame Dean...Sammy can be a one adorable puppy :D I wish if they could just keep the Sammy-the-puppy with them *sigh* .Thanks a lot for the wonderful read. Made me all smiles :D

*huge huge hug*
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh, that was hysterical. And Dean's cleaning the car isn't he? Loved it.

Phoebe
Ash8 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh darlin' that was delightful! Sheer entertainment from start to finish and I just LOVE the twist at the end - perfect.

Thanks so much for sharing.

xx
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Well this was so much goodness. I laughed out loud when Sam showed up at the motel and hissed "Christo" at Dean. Loved how Dean loved the dog and let him get away with anything - just like he does with Sam.

Best line from Sam: “Well, if I ever take a knock to the head and confuse you for an animal, there’s no way an ass is ever going to fit inside the Impala.” Oh, boys!

Thanks for sharing this little gem with us - it made my day. Until next time...
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
XD

BRILLIANT!
devon99 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hee, thanks for making me smile.

Fab stuff.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Very cute story. Love Sam the puppy. I have a dog-Kody- He's my hero and has a very human-if childish- personality. Love dogs. Great little ficlet and gotta say-if Tequila gives you a great story by all means, hit it again! Would love to see Dean as a dog, what would he be. I once knew a Dane that had his ego!
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh, LOL! You lured us into thinking that it would be an animal transformation fic, and then it was just Dean confusing his brother with a dog. Priceless. "I just, I thought, well he acts just like you!" I can imagine what Bobby is going to say when he'll learn about it
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hehe. I love it. I love Sam manhandling Dean at the end, checking his face, pushing him away. I bet he is never going to let Dean live this one down. Though, really, can you blame dean? Sam Is Puppy-like...
shesamonster chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Words can't quite explain how epic this is. XD Great job!
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Bemidji? I like Bemidji... lol Love the fic.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Nope. Going with the Tequila.

Very funny...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Pardon the shout, but I LOVE THIS STORY! Why? Is it because the idea of Sam the puppy is cute, yeah, well that is cute, but that's not it. Is it the picture of Dean in the car with said puppy? Well that's cute too, but that's not it either. What is it that I love? I love that sense of love, of caring for his brother no matter what that shines through this story. That is so much the core of what I love(d) about that show, that this fic just brings to the forefront. And then at the end, even after a cold and miserable walk Sam is (eventually) understanding. You have hit the brother thing on the head and it is just lovely and perfect and shines in a way the show hasn't for a very long time.

Five Impalas, so beautifully detailed that they blind you a little so you don't realize that Sam is about to hug you until he does!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hey TraSan

sweet! hey you have pugs? gee i love pugs, they are so goofy looking that they are handsome! one day i'm gonna have one and call him puggly-uggly! DBB xx
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »