Reviews for Puppy Dog Look
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
"...Because an ass is never gonna fit in the Impala."

HAHAHA! Cute fic. I was really surprised when real!Sam showed up at the door;)
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lmao. You actually had me there... I really thought you'd turned Sam into a dog. Not that I'd have objected *g*.

Puppy!Sam \o/
carocali chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Glad that Phx was able to help out! It's fabulous stuff, as always! I SO love the way you can just make it all come together. Such an absolute treat to have a silly fic for your fans. i LOVED it!

;D
JenBurch chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I cant say anything to this except that I loved it! hehehe Sam, the puppy dog :) That is just so cute!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome story! Just loved the twist that it was actually a dog and not Sam-turned-into-a -dog! Didn't see that coming! And so funny that Dean would then have to confess to Bobby that he had left Sam at the petrol station and carried on his journey with a dog, thinking it was Sam, as it won't take Bobby long to work out there was nothing sus about Margaret B Hatcher!

Guess Sam won't be too amused when he has to get a new phone because of the dog though!

A really enjoyable read, thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ah, good one! I want to hear the conversation with Bobby when Dean's trying to explain. LOL

Great little fic! Too bad those boys could never have a dog.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was adorably cute!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, this was wonderful! Simply wonderful. As someone else who once turned Sam into a dog-I have to say-isn't it fun! He IS such a puppy.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Cute :-)
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, how cute!
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OK, I'm usually not much into 'transformation' stories, but I guess he didn't really transform, did he? I saw some pictures one time with one of Sam's puppy dog faces and a young black lab and they looked nearly identical... at least around the eyes. Thanks for the quick chuckle.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this was so cute

Thee dog was really behaving like Sammy :) and Dean was just... Dean.

Good job
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Great fic!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw...very, very cute! Neat twist that it wasn't actually Sam turned into a dog, just a huge misunderstanding. Hope Sam realizes how much his brother loves him to put up with all that stuff, including bathing his doggy counterpart. LOL

I'm glad Sam was able to get to the motel and Dean. His joke about Dean being an animal cracked me up. And Bobby's reaction to the whole thing was funny too. Neither of them are EVER going to let Dean live that down. LOL But that dog totally DID act like Sam! ROTFL Poor puppy, having to go back.

This made me laugh: "“You,” Dean said, leaning in, pointing a finger at the dog. “Stay out of it.” *snort*

Great story!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was so cute!

Thanks for the smile and laugh.

Enjoyed your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »