Reviews for Puppy Dog Look
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LOL, loved it. And with the life they lead, who can blame Dean for thinking the dog was Sammy, especially when it had Sam's mannerisms!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
“Sammy’s a puppy - literally.”

Best line. Loved it. So cute. And I SO want to see that puppy picture of Sam that inspired this fic, please?
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
"...Because an ass is never gonna fit in the Impala."

HAHAHA! Cute fic. I was really surprised when real!Sam showed up at the door;)
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lmao. You actually had me there... I really thought you'd turned Sam into a dog. Not that I'd have objected *g*.

Puppy!Sam \o/
carocali chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Glad that Phx was able to help out! It's fabulous stuff, as always! I SO love the way you can just make it all come together. Such an absolute treat to have a silly fic for your fans. i LOVED it!

;D
JenBurch chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I cant say anything to this except that I loved it! hehehe Sam, the puppy dog :) That is just so cute!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome story! Just loved the twist that it was actually a dog and not Sam-turned-into-a -dog! Didn't see that coming! And so funny that Dean would then have to confess to Bobby that he had left Sam at the petrol station and carried on his journey with a dog, thinking it was Sam, as it won't take Bobby long to work out there was nothing sus about Margaret B Hatcher!

Guess Sam won't be too amused when he has to get a new phone because of the dog though!

A really enjoyable read, thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ah, good one! I want to hear the conversation with Bobby when Dean's trying to explain. LOL

Great little fic! Too bad those boys could never have a dog.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was adorably cute!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, this was wonderful! Simply wonderful. As someone else who once turned Sam into a dog-I have to say-isn't it fun! He IS such a puppy.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Cute :-)
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, how cute!
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OK, I'm usually not much into 'transformation' stories, but I guess he didn't really transform, did he? I saw some pictures one time with one of Sam's puppy dog faces and a young black lab and they looked nearly identical... at least around the eyes. Thanks for the quick chuckle.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this was so cute

Thee dog was really behaving like Sammy :) and Dean was just... Dean.

Good job