Reviews for Puppy Dog Look
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Pardon the shout, but I LOVE THIS STORY! Why? Is it because the idea of Sam the puppy is cute, yeah, well that is cute, but that's not it. Is it the picture of Dean in the car with said puppy? Well that's cute too, but that's not it either. What is it that I love? I love that sense of love, of caring for his brother no matter what that shines through this story. That is so much the core of what I love(d) about that show, that this fic just brings to the forefront. And then at the end, even after a cold and miserable walk Sam is (eventually) understanding. You have hit the brother thing on the head and it is just lovely and perfect and shines in a way the show hasn't for a very long time.

Five Impalas, so beautifully detailed that they blind you a little so you don't realize that Sam is about to hug you until he does!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hey TraSan

sweet! hey you have pugs? gee i love pugs, they are so goofy looking that they are handsome! one day i'm gonna have one and call him puggly-uggly! DBB xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LOL, loved it. And with the life they lead, who can blame Dean for thinking the dog was Sammy, especially when it had Sam's mannerisms!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
“Sammy’s a puppy - literally.”

Best line. Loved it. So cute. And I SO want to see that puppy picture of Sam that inspired this fic, please?
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
"...Because an ass is never gonna fit in the Impala."

HAHAHA! Cute fic. I was really surprised when real!Sam showed up at the door;)
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lmao. You actually had me there... I really thought you'd turned Sam into a dog. Not that I'd have objected *g*.

Puppy!Sam \o/
carocali chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Glad that Phx was able to help out! It's fabulous stuff, as always! I SO love the way you can just make it all come together. Such an absolute treat to have a silly fic for your fans. i LOVED it!

;D
JenBurch chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I cant say anything to this except that I loved it! hehehe Sam, the puppy dog :) That is just so cute!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome story! Just loved the twist that it was actually a dog and not Sam-turned-into-a -dog! Didn't see that coming! And so funny that Dean would then have to confess to Bobby that he had left Sam at the petrol station and carried on his journey with a dog, thinking it was Sam, as it won't take Bobby long to work out there was nothing sus about Margaret B Hatcher!

Guess Sam won't be too amused when he has to get a new phone because of the dog though!

A really enjoyable read, thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ah, good one! I want to hear the conversation with Bobby when Dean's trying to explain. LOL

Great little fic! Too bad those boys could never have a dog.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was adorably cute!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, this was wonderful! Simply wonderful. As someone else who once turned Sam into a dog-I have to say-isn't it fun! He IS such a puppy.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Cute :-)
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw, how cute!
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OK, I'm usually not much into 'transformation' stories, but I guess he didn't really transform, did he? I saw some pictures one time with one of Sam's puppy dog faces and a young black lab and they looked nearly identical... at least around the eyes. Thanks for the quick chuckle.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »