Reviews for Showers are relaxing
U should finish this sometime. RainNightcloud
Lucy chapter 4 . 1/4
Finish, you idiot!
Lucy chapter 2 . 1/4
Or do you smell something sour... like, oh, I dunno, a... lemon, perhaps?
Yeah, you are smelling sex, bruh.
Sneakerzzzzzz chapter 1 . 1/4
*snicker* Yup, Starfire! Beast Boy is TOOOOOOOTTTAAALLLYYYYT going to "something about a tuba"! Heh Heh!
Sneakers!
Teenspanklover chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Continue!
C chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
This is really good! Pls update!
22 chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I am a random reader chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Please update soon this is the best T.T Story i've real (although i've only read 25)
Sasha reef chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
You must be really sexy to come up with a great story like that! My email is umbreon#cat and maybe we could go out sometime?
slayershero3 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
are you dead or something?
Princess mAlice chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
update this please have a heart and soul...
Princess mAlice chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Raven lighten up and fujck the lights out of Beast Boy. I know you like him, we ALL DO. Go to your goddamn secret portal and rape him or whatever you have the place and opportunity to do so. Why aren't you taking advantage of this and him?
Princess mAlice chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Will you please update this story? Please I love it so godamn much it's ridic. You are very talented. I love how you portrayed Rae and BB they are so in character, in sync, realistic... EVERY FUDGEKING THING IS RIGHT. It is absolutely perf. No lie. Now continue this or I WILL DIE OF SUSPENSE. Please appease your fans insatiable appetites. Stop LEAVING ME HANGING. I'm dyinhggg! Augh.
Princess mAlice chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this please update this i love this and i want a lemon aughhhh I will not rest until the lemon has been squeezed completeley and i want a lemon aughhhh I will not rest until the lemon has been squeezed completeley and i want a lemon aughhhh I will not rest until the lemon has been squeezed completeley and i want a lemon aughhhh I will not rest until the lemon has been squeezed completeley and i want a lemon aughhhh I will not rest until the lemon has been squeezed completeley and i want a lemon aughhhh I will not rest until the lemon has been squeezed completeley and i want a lemon aughhhh I will not rest until the lemon has been squeezed completeley