Reviews for Little Favours
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I thought this was a well written idea and I liked how you wrote Lucy and the captive Doctor. Thanks for writing.
Daemon hunter chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
For a start, I think this was very well written. I like the way you've characterised Lucy, how she has immense personal demons and how she came to be devoted to the Master, if only for a while. I think also you captured well that little hint of madness I always suspected she had, in the way she regards death as a sort of liberation.

The structure of the story was good and the conversation between Lucy and the Doctor well portrayed. I can imagine it almost as a deleted scene from The Last of the Time Lords. Anyway, there's nothing I can think of to say that needs looking at, so, well done.
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Well written! I like how you characterize her, and show the context of her love for the Master. It's also cool to see the Doctor's reaction to his physical age, which were really interesting in this two parter.
maridette chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this was well written. I've often wondered what happened during the year that never happened, but i've never really looked into it. The image of the Doctor being so old is kind of unnerving to me.