Reviews for Rain or Shine

so epic!
darkoakpaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OMG MORE MORE MORE 8D
Butcher Jones chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love your style SO much. You should definately continue this!
DDshoeshowz chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You have a very interesting style; it leaves many doors wide open for the possibility to be explored.

In fact, I felt as if I were just getting into the story when it stopped. However, I feel that your story accomplishes what most really set out to do; to make the reader think.

Also, I love how different Superjail writers interpret the way in which the Warden has power and interacts with the jail environment. Very interesting effect with the weather.
tere moto the sentry chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Expand this. Perhaps not by adding another chapter, but by expanding upon this as a one shot. It's so close to perfect...

_tere
Ludak Valgkrets chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Holy shit...I don't believe it. GOOD SUPERJAIL FANFICTION? Next there'll be pigs flying out of the frozen bowels of Hell.

In other words, you've won quite a few choice Internets, sir. You've got an intriguing concept for starters, and you preserved Jared and the Warden's personalities while at the same time rounding them out enough to accommodate a story in prose - for two-dimensional characters, that's quite a feat! (pun intended, hurr)

This works perfectly as a one-shot, but I wouldn't say no to a continuation, eh? *hinthintnudgenudge* Whatever you do, keep up the awesome, 'cos without an intervention this fandom's gonna go the way of Invader ZIM..I'll be damned if a load of retarded teenieboppers fuck up ANOTHER thing I love.

- Ludak [ljmentalspewage]
Rikonikopiko chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Haha, I enjoy the way you phrased the summary in order to draw readers in. It's actually pretty good. Thumbs up.
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Simple, effective, and beautifully written. I love the details, and Jared's sense of curiousity- it's just like him to take notice of such strange things. :) Boy, I hope more Superjail! fiction like this comes to surface here.
SkullsandStripes chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This is a really great one-shot (and I won't complain if it continues.)
Siaxx chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is good

Aww Poor warden . I hope you contuine this
Cinnamin-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Ooh, this sounds really interesting. Please keep going! :D
AmyBucher chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
very well done. I luved how you patryed the Warden in the story. That the Warden is not always happy, but somtines he's in a downpour. (no pun) I don't know if you should make it longer than this chapter, i like it like this. But it would be intresting if you added more. Either way, this tory is in my favorites.