Reviews for Experiment
KarrineGenesis chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
... huh... Liked it.
Nate chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is the best thing I've read in a long time. Well done.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awww. :( Poor confused boys. This was rather adorable. And it really needs a sequel.
snickers-03 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aww, too sweet! The same thing happened to me. I was watching the show and an idea of the two of them came into my mind. Probably because they are always left behind on their own together. I loved this plot! :)
littlebixuit chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow. I went to search for 3rd Rock from the Sun fictions and then I saw that there were only 16 and well, I pretty much gave up hope on finding any Harry/Tommy fics.

Huh. You pretty much just made my day (which is only going to be 15 more minutes, but what the hey).

You don't, by any chance, maybe, would consider writing more? Please? Because this caught them pretty nice and I'd really really really like to read more.
vellthekiller chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Perfect.I love how you write the details and the guys' thoughts.

Ever since I started watching the series I thought of Tommy and Harry as "partners" if you get what i mean. It was a big relief for me that I wasn't the only fan of this pairing. Could you write more fanfics about these two.I became a BIG fan after reading this 's really good.
Wisecracks chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
First i convulsed, then i hmm'd, and now i want more. WTF is wrong with me?
Obscurite-Asile chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was awesome. So adorable. And yes, who care it was posted last year.
WalkingMisery chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
ROFL! This was hilarious! I love it! XD
typer2131 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this sucks
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*jumps up and down*
Kiz chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Y'know, i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought of Harry and Tommy as a potential pairing. Any pairing in the 3RFTS universe is going to be odd and dysfunctional, so why not go all the way, right? Thanks for posting it!
Aldebaran das Areias Vermelhas chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Haha, soo cute! And totally IC! Love it!
raven2547 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
aw, i was hoping it would go further, but then again, i did think that maybe i was the only one twisted enough to think i saw a spark there, like the prom episode lol :]
hucka chapter 1 . 1/27/2009