Reviews for Lost and Found
Danny for Jesus chapter 7 . 5/26
I want Petunia and Vernon to be Charged with Child abuse and Child endangerment and Severus to adopt Harry
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 9 . 5/17
Please please please finish this story. Thank heaven for brilliant writers!
Pat chapter 9 . 5/4
Wow, great story, please tell me you are going to continue it
Kat8615 chapter 9 . 1/30
The end? The END!? NO! DAMN YOU!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/24
Stopped reading by ch. 3/4
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Super cute thank you for writing that :)
mandancie chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
This was really good! :) I enjoyed this story! :)
Danny for Jesus chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Poor Harry lost and forgotten by the Dursleys I'm glad Severus saved Him
BigBossandScorpius chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
That was adorable.
Jasper's sister chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Continue
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Snape is kind of ass in this even in the face of all the abuse i cannot believe anyone would be this heartless unless they are psycopath makes it hard for the story to be believable
Mini Mew chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
I demand a sequel to be written post-haste!...please?
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I bet Severus would wish for the aid of a few house elves to get all the supplies need for him to take care of 6year old Harry. At least Severus doesn't have to worry about nappies! I hardly think that Harry will be demanding any thing, not likely after all that he's suffered. Its very likely that Severus may have to re-condition the boy to accept certain actions/behaiours as normal - like being able to sit on furniture, sleep in a bed! Little Harry does seem usually draw to Severus and definitely seems to trust him unlike all of the other adults he's. Harry's also shown a number of Slytherin traits in that he did what was necessary (taking unwanted food from the garbage bin to eat!) in order to simply survive. I also don't think Harry is likely to disobey Severus at least in the beginning because afterall the wizard did save him. Brilliantly wicked story, which I absolutely love - well done!
Pyrane chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I both like and dislike your Severus. I like him because he acts very close to canon, good job! However, I dislike him because he acts very close to canon-being that he's a dick. Lol. Good story!