Reviews for Say What You Mean, Do What You Say
TheCatAteMyTurtle chapter 3 . 1/15
Beeeeh still not sure what their relationship is supposed to be in the official ending. The fanservice ending was hilarious, for the record.

No seriously though your characterisation is flawless. Given the comedic nature of the anime very little emotional depth is shown in the characters until the last few episodes, when the feels hit you out of the blue, so you basically have a free pass to totally make shit up about their characters and still get away with it, but you somehow still managed to stay true to their canon personas while filling the fic with dark shit.

Also the writing was excellent. Since it's a smaller archive, most of the actual writing quality in the Ouran section is mediocre, (not like I could do any better), but you kind of detroyed my expectations with this. From the summary I was expecting the usual oops-i-slept-with-him-and-realised-my-feelings plot but nooooooo…definitely not the light read I was expected but I'm definitely not complaining. Wow.
fred chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I have read so many Kyouya/Tamaki fic after I read this fic, but this fic is still the best fic I ever read. it's never fail to make me cry, I love this fic soo much
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I decided to re-read this fanfic again after 1 or 2 years. I have read this fanfic multiple times, but never get bored with the story. So far, this is one of the best KyouTama fic I ever read. I miss your writing so much, can you write more KyouTama fic?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I find the first part extremely funny since I was just reading volume 5
wigiwigiwigi chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
This is one of the absolute best fanfictions ever! I love the complexity and depth you gave to both Tamaki and Kyoya and I love their relationship... You really brought it to life and I felt like it was so realistic for their characters. I wish it was longer than only several chapters, but love the quality that you put into all of them. I'm so glad you posted an epilogue.. Though I love the ending you gave it. Thank you for writing this awesomeness!
wigiwigiwigi chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Just... AHHHHH... YES
wigiwigiwigi chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
(Just finished the first chapter) so good! I love your writing style and loooove this chapter! *hastily finishes review to start reading second chapter*
Chris chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
I cried after reading this. I think that's all I need to say.
Parthendox chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Wow. This story has truly touched my heart. The way you wrote Kyoya was simply amazing. It actually felt like I was hearing his thoughts and concerns, and I never quite realized how many stories truly lack that until I came across this one. This is one of a kind, my friend. And I love it so much.

I have to admit though- I was ready to stop reading many times just because of the severity and brutalness. But you know, that's what really made it feel so much more real, as if had actually happened. I know that stories sugar coat things a lot or even leave out details or consequences- but this one didn't. Just like how the real world is. It's different than other stories. But... I like it. A lot.

This has opened my eyes so much.

Thank you.

-Ille Somnia
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Great chapter! Brilliant characterisation too!
elliewind chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
One of my most favorite fan-fictions on this site. Leaves me speechless.
Roocie chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Okay I don't really know what to say but this story definately deserved a review! WOW AMAZING! I love the plot, the way you've descriped the characters, the way they act, just everything in this story is SO good! And I wish, god I really wish, that you will write other stories in the future. So yeah. Thank you for an amazing experience :)
Sidelines chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
FANTASTIC! I don't generally read this genre but this is so superbly done. Held up to the promises of being gritty and real. Hyper real and intense. Completely engrossing, extremely well done.
Fyoex chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
My god this was amazing. I'll be honest there were times where I wanted to stop reading, but I pushed on, and I'm glad I stayed with it until the end. Thank you for the journey.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
This needs to be a doujinshi! Imeadiately!