Reviews for Seducing Chaos
Tyki075 chapter 4 . 8/13
The possibility of you updating is ridiculously low, but I'm still going to get onto my metaphorical knees and beg you to continue for the sake of an awesome story. Plz? Pleeeaaasssee?! Please.
Hanashi o suru chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
(/)Alright, this is really good so far! (-)I'd love more when you can! Seriously, awesome!
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I personally think that it would be a great boast in the story if Allen already knew about Tyki and also road.

He could have a complete personality switch and has already had the entire near-death experience and the battle were they almost kill each.

A.K.A. Tyki feels a little intimidated by Allen and with Allen's personality switch(unlike the 14th were it's a complete body takeover..) Allen wants to majorly hurt Tyki.

And best of all... everyone in the Black Order (mostly Kanda) go into complete shock by the new information that Allen already knew about the arch enemy but not the order, and by the fact that Allen can REALLY hold his own against the Earl, the NOAH,(and most importantly) Tyki.

Hope you get out of Hiatus soon. At the moment the story is REALLY depressing!
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
u should write more soon It's a good story!
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Mizuhara: Wow! This is a fantastic story! You have to continue it!

Gaarin: I agree! Aren-chan's becoming an Exorcist? Coolio! Pleeeease update!
Lalalala chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
This is such a great plot! I love your writing style and this whole back story poor kanda! I LUV ALLEN 3 I really hope you haven't forgotton about this story... ;_; it's so god
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
UM ? OKAY i like the story so far but needs more chapies!
koryssa-kory chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
kya! i want more! _
Ciara-Dragon chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
This story is kinda harsh yet what I find intriguing is that even though it has a lot of this yaoi extend, there are REASONS for such action and even, actually, a good-looking plot. This may well be the darkest yullen I actually like!

Only alittle mis-typing here and there and a good way of strolling on after stopping to explain for while...I think your way of writing works very well here.

I will be following this.
HateYou chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Love this story! :)

I really hope you will continue it, but the last update was in january which makes me think you won't. :(
zerokanda chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
"For the past year, a member of the Noah family has been passing us information."

"The informant has been passing it through one of our operatives." - TTATT Allen-kins hasn't put two and two together? Why. It figures what's going on! Allen should really get a knock. A hard one. Preferably one from Cross gensei. Get Allen to find out. I mean, his soon-to-be person-of-interest is getting hurt by some *grits teeth* Noah. *bawls* Allen is too blur.

Update soon!
a1y-puff chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I just got to read this and I think it's a really intriguing story. I like the drama and the angst, enough to make me hate Tyki here xp

And I'm really curious as to how Allen and Kanda's relationship would develop from here on, and I dearly hope you will not abandon this fic and continue it :)
CallMeYourLover chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
kya this is so amazing! update please!
Chi Haku chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
WHOO! Next one soon please!
NellaReklaw08 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Cute! Allen-kun is so naive-ly adorable...! *ahem* anyway...

i thought this is a really nice story and pretty well written (all details and everything!) The storyline is pretty cool, is Allen-kun going to end up like Kanda-san too? (OMG!)

Update soon please!