Reviews for WalMart's Lucky Draw!
lindseywstar chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
hey omg pls update now i cant compliain to much cuz i am doing the same to my readers but jesus im dieing here *bending over in pain*
lindseywstar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
hey me again so when are you gonna update soo i hope?
CrazyDaisyDaisy chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
I love Rosalie! :) She's so funny, and I'm glad you didn't make her a bitch. She's my 3rd fav character, and I love it when she's scarcastic but still kind. I think the storys that potray her as a heartless bitch are completely off. So thank you.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
cool i loved it keep on writen now!
mariecullen88 chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
please update!
alice chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
omg omg omg that was just wonderful you have out done yourself omg omg omg u could write this as a real book i would definitaly buy one oh and and and sparks are flying its so romanti cant wait for the next chpter plz plz plz hurry it is soincredibly great i can barely put it into words and you you you are so awesome for writing this you just made my day!
MusicGirl24 chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
it was Jasper right? he's just embarrassed that she read it out loud. poor guy...anyway, AWESOME story! although I admit it gets a little repetitive with all the points of views, the entire idea is fabulous! I really like the incorporation of the other minor/major characters into the island's staff. is something going to happen with them too...? I can't wait to see more of how Rosalie's going to act towards Emmett and how I get to laugh out loud at Tanya's stuck-up-ness. I wonder if that's even a word...it should be. Update soon!
19TopazAngel18 chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
HI! :) lol. im loving this story! :D can't wait until the next update! *waits patiently staring at the computer screen* lol XD
MusicGirl24 chapter 13 . 9/24/2009
this is really going great! I love how everything's building up and how in character everybody is. except maybe Rosalie, she could be a little more stuck up, but I guess that's Tanya's job. I'm still gonna review at the end, but I felt kinda bad because I've been putting off reading a lot of stuff for a few days, and I actually noticed something in this chapter. I don't know if you did but you accidentally called Edward Cullen instead of Masen. keep writing and I'll keep reading!
readingforever chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
I wonder who it was? I was almost sure it gonna be Jasper... Update soon!

love

readingforever

x
JDplaysguitar chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Great story

can't wait 4 the update :)
MAJORdee chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
o no not royce king!
lindseywstar chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
hey finally you updated great chapter but really who is the admirer? jacob or one of the staff?
justjoules chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
HI! (Sorry I'm hyperr)

O.O Write soon please.

Alice and Jasper are my favorite Twilight-y people.

I wonder who it could be...
Lady Elya chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
good, good, keep the good work :)