Reviews for Just Like the Movies
Commander Naomi chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
I enjoyed reading this! This is very well written!
Trar chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
This was a pretty good Left 4 Dead epic of the kind I wish there were more of. The fact that it's 2009 vintage adds to the charm.
Kaioo chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Huh. you know I was getting vibes that the people weren't immune and they'd find out with them banging on their doors the next day all zombified because they used some of the stuff that they had leant to Zoey and the gang.. since they're immune but carry the virus and stuff...
Kaioo chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Well, this isn't as bad as what canonically happened to her parents.. I mean, she had to kill her dad if I remember.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
How did Bill know her name before she introduced herself?
PenumbraTheWolf chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
You made every moment count in each chapter, everybody was deeply in-character, and was filled with a whole lot of sense of humor. Simply a masterpiece. I know it's been years since you've written this, but... congratz! XD
Xcom-anders chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
The best L4D fan fic by a significant margin. You understand how the characters tick, and you are able to fill in any gaps very admirably. For a game that isn't very plot heavy, you've built up a very strong consistency. Really well done!
Dialia chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
That's AWESOME! Waiting for another chapter! But we need more Bill\Zoey )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I don't know that you'll see this, as it's been a while since you've written anything new, but I wanted to let you know that this is my favorite L4D fic. I love the action, humor, and development, in perfect balance with one another. I also adore Zoey/Francis fics, so their budding relationship was a nice surprise in this story - I didn't go into it with any sort of expectation for romance.

Aside from the occasional typo or grammatical error, the story was very well-written, and I wish you'd write more.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Awesome. Great job!
DefectedCat chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
nice.
Alex chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
OMG i wish they had another chapter or story for what happens when they got to the base... maybe they could become sergents against zombies or maybe they find a cure... please make a story or another chapter T_T
fionacha chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
One of the best fanfics I've ever read! Very well written, every thing from the characters to the dialogue fits perfectly with Left 4 Dead, if the game had cut scenes it would be exactly like this.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
...I don't care if this thing was done in 2009, this is amazing, sequel, now please!
Jamiwami chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I adore this story, and I find myself coming back to it every now and then to read it again. Your characterizations are spot on, and the story moves at a good pace that never feels like its lagging. I know you wrote this a little while back now but I had to review to show my love :D Keep up the great work and have a good new year! :)