Reviews for Forgiveness
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 40 . 3/9/2011
This was amazing and beautiful and I loved every minute of reading it. Can't believe I staid up 'til 4 in the morning reading it, but there it is...and I thank you. I'll read the sequel tomorrow...
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 35 . 3/9/2011
"She might be right; he probably was more powerful than her. After 900 years he rarely thought about himself in that particular way, in those terms. It served no practical purpose. There were other measures by which he gauged his life, and that set of metrics had remained largely unchanged across his regenerations. They were, he realized, the myriad strengths of humanity – that shining beacon to which he'd forever been inexorably drawn. Kindness, generosity, humility, loyalty, bravery, sympathy, empathy, humor, wonder, perseverance… the list went on and on. Regardless of her bellicose chest-beating, Wil had indeed been right about this one thing: her greatest strength was and would always be her humanity. So yes, maybe he was more powerful than Wil Beinert, although he would vehemently resist ever testing that assumption. But she had at least one thing on him – and it was a big thing, a huge thing – and that thing was that he found her totally and maddeningly unpredictable.

Yes, she was unpredictable. And he had no idea what she was going to do next."- there he is, the most human o fall the Time Lords, my beloved Tenth...bless!
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
I *love* how you write the Doctor and Jack...
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
You...are...awesome. K?
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I know this story is old but Im reading backwards so I review old stories now. I wish I can write a gret review that this story deserves but my first language ir not english so I lack the vocabulary. Just wanted to say its beautifull written and you can even learn from it.
minderbinder chapter 37 . 5/11/2010
Amazing! You've set Wil up as the Doctor's Doctor.
minderbinder chapter 36 . 5/11/2010
"Better a slippery slope than up to my ass in alligators."

This is my favorite quote so far. I guess the Doctor and Wil are experiencing a generation gap of galactic proportions.
minderbinder chapter 24 . 5/11/2010
"Captain, I'm picking up a ship on our sensors, and it's not answering our hails."

"Very good Mr. Warf, can you identify it?"

"That can't be!"

"What's that?"

"Well, it appears to be..."

"Out with it Mr. Warf!"

"It looks like a beach house."

"Data, take over at tactical. Mr. Warf, please report to sick bay!"
minderbinder chapter 20 . 5/11/2010
Gee, Grasshopper's one bad MF.
minderbinder chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
I love characters with psychadelic eyes!
minderbinder chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Congats on the amazing dynamic you've set up among those three. What a way to buid suspense, and then that cliff hanger!
minderbinder chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Nice foreshadowing with the poem. I alway did like Longfellow. Interesting turn of events with the Doctor! I must read on...
minderbinder chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
What a wonderful way to start a story! As always, I'm deeply impressed by your style, and characterization.
timano chapter 40 . 6/2/2009
A superb story, one that kept me glued to the screen, so to speak, throughout! And I like the characters you've created, Wil for one, and the expansion of characters we already know, such as Captain John. At least 10 out of 10 stars! I eagerly await the sequel!
timano chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
Ooh, I like this story so far! And I love the way you included those quotes-it makes your story all the more respectable, all the more educated in tone. 10 out of 10 stars so far-and now on the next chapter!