Reviews for The Little Things
More please
babysharp chapter 13 . 6/21
please continue that is really funny and smexy
JuleMaker chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
You've been gone for awhile...
You should update this. Maybe make a continuation of 'Little Prince' at their wedding?
Great chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
This was incredible...I usually don't like drabbles, but this took the cake!
diesedame chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
haha! hot. all of them.
Paint Your Dreams chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
LOLZ! these short stories are freaking awesome XD! A definite favorite.
CharmingKarma chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
LMAO. These were all fantastic! Everything from angst to fluff *glomps the wonderful author* and all amazingly well written _ I had a blast reading these, thanks for putting your time and effort into them! Much love from this Charry fan!
Unsaid Goodbyes chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
You could always write about the first time Cedric and Harry get intimate? (More than kissing)

Either way, I loved these!

-Breathless Tomb-
bobrabbit100 chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
lmao. love these stories. are they connected by the way? or are they all in different universes? either way i love them all haha :D i don't know if you take requests (or if you're still writing this story) but i know i saw in one of the other chapters you had a request by someone else and wrote about it, so i was wondering if you were up to it, if you could write a chapter where cedric asks harry to the yule ball during the triwizard tournament. thanks, bobrabbit100
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Aww I love the end to this chappie! It's so cute!
PR Reload chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, though I never actually thought of Cedrry as a pairing I'd enjoy. If your still taking requests I'd love to see how Cedric would steal Harry from Draco :)

Keep up the great work, I look forward reading more of your stories!
Captain Harley Quinn chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Muwhaha! Oh god, I laughed till I nearly cried at this one. I've alwyas wanted to see a Possessive!Harry as Cho drapped herse;f over Cedric
MyTwistedAndWarpedMind chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
that was really fucking retarded lol.. you should not have a career in writing.. and you should not fill with worthless boring idiotic story's like this one.. wow.. i just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this lameo story
LBQIO chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
hilarious

merry christmas
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
lol! hilarious. great chapter!