Reviews for Poison
AmeliaJade326 chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
I need more of this story, please!
AmeliaJade326 chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
I really wish you would finish this. I read it so long ago, but there has been no update. Please finish this?
snowflakes849 chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
Wait. What? No no no no no! Please don't tell me he proposed before her birthday or something!

Anyway, I really like your story! Sorry, to tired and sick to add much more thought to this review, but if you update soon, I'll write a longer review when I'm better! :)
Kristy B chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
I will admit that I usually go elsewhere for my Spuffy fix, but on a whim I decided to cruise this site and see what they had to offer. And I am so glad that I did! This story is absolutely amazing, and has quite easily become one of my favorite AUs. Great plot, characterization (Spike being written especially well) excellent direction and very, very sexy.

I look forward to more... especially Dru bashing. Woo!
rkm chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
so now we get to see more of spike's life, and the demons he's facing. here's to hoping he and willow can find some peace with each other. and maybe buffy can help bridge that gap - along with oz. i can definitely see the rocks and stones in their near future, but a light can also be seen, too ... glad things are going better in your life; looking foward to more!
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
*makes random noises of exclamation* OH! I just realized what he dropped all the cash on! The sluts ring! Ahh!

xD

I love the way this story is written, I love the idea~
The Photosynthetic Elf chapter 17 . 9/30/2009
Gripping story. I hope you update soon.
BigBlkDog chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
This story is turning out so well I can't wait to see what you have in store! Please update soon!
Naeara chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
O! This is going to be fun, watching Spike wriggle his way out of this one. Welldone on the update, getting the update email for Poison is always a good thing!
al.moe chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Please please please update! I love this story
Angellia chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
Ohh suspensionage! Is it Willow? Okay i wont do the whole guessing game thing, i'll just wait patiently for the next chapter. well, not patiently. Love this story, not what i expected when i started reading, its better. Cant wait for the next chapter x
Doni chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
Darn you and the cliffhangers! ;) What's Dru done now? Keep up the good work.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
cant wait for chap 17!
Doni chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Having fun seeing where this is going. Can't imagine Dru will be happy.
Spuffy-forever chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Great story!I hope Spike and Buffy will find to each other in the end.