Reviews for In the Shadows
Guest chapter 7 . 6h ago
V for vendetta!
Your style of writing,not the language but the expressions, the way of painting the picture and specially the way the story goes...it seems exactly like something that I would write,should I ever choose to pen my versions(except that I would not include Sasuke).
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 2/17
This is the best Shikamaru-centered story here! (...that I've personally read, of course. No offence to any other authors of Shikamaru stories is intended.)

I literally tried to write out a whole word document-length of a review for this, but that one sentence pretty much sums it up. I'm kind of sad to see that In The Shadows seems to be abandoned, but I'm sure you have your own life and reasons for not filling my greedy desire for free entertainment.
Know that I (and I'm sure many other of your readers) remember this story and are grateful for you making this site a better place by writing this amazing story that takes a mild divergence from canon into a piece of art.
Blackbird0 chapter 14 . 1/20
this is so fantastic! I'm glad shikamaru accepted he's not normal, never was and never will be. he was born for greatness with his mind, and I'm glad he's finally going to try hard to reach his full potential. Please don't abandon this story, i love how you've woven the plot in such an intricate way, and all the little clues here and there add up, I've reread this several times, and each time it just gets better.
Blackbird0 chapter 7 . 1/20
whoa, team 7 is insane, clinically insane. you're not going to have naruto become hokage are you? he'll bring the village to ruin! :O
tcd201 7 chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
Loooooooooove it hope u make a another story because that here sooooooo coooooooooooooooooooool and r amazing by love u in not a creepy way :-) :-) :-) :-)
She of the Wind chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
This fic is very awesome- plotwise interesting and thrilling too. Personally I like Shikamaru and the plot best, and only after that comes your (still really good) writing. ;) Seriously, I enjoyed reading it- and it'd be totally awesome if you'd write more.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
WHY. WHY DID I HAVE TO DISCOVER THIS AWESOMENESS A WHOLE YEAR LATER. *sobs while banging head on table* WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY. If I could, I would favorite this a million times, if not, more. Seriously. This is the best fic ever.
Elise chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
Absolutely amazing, simply brilliant, bloody fantastic story/writing/plot. This story is so compelling and addictive and this chliffhanger can't be the end! Please, please, please continue! I really enjoyed reading it.
dragonballbaby chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Oh my gosh please, please,please continue this story! It's absolutely brilliant and I'm dying to see what happens next!
Blackbird0 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait to here about shikamarus duties as captain!
Blackbird0 chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
Please please update again, this is brilliant!
shikamaru B5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please update soon! This is a fucking awesome story! There are usually no (I mean zero) good shikamaru story but this is an excellent exception... I LOVE IT!
Impassionate Voices chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
where's the next chapter? .
Orange222 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Please write more I really want to see what happens to Shikamaru!
AehRyun chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Wow. I have read it just whole day for twice! Umm, if it is okay, would you please give me a confirmation for me to translate your story in Korean so that other Korean readers can share the joy? I will make sure that it is written by you and all; and I will post the link underneath the translated version so that those who are good at English can read the original version.