Reviews for The Light of Dawn
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
When u gonna update it's been 2 months
Strawberry Eggs chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Huh, I wondered where this story came from, but I see it's been years since it was last updated.

Well, anyway, this is a fascinating and detailed take on Emil's separation from Ratatosk and the events of the Good Ending. Unless you plan for this to go further, I imagine it will end with Emil's reunion with Marta. The second chapter, which describes the long, kind of psychedelic, and apparently painful process of separating a Summon Spirit into a core and human body, was written especially well. The latest chapter is also interesting considering two people who are apparently still around. Very well written scene, too, as it depicts the two characters well and even touches upon Emil's growth as a characters.

Overall, this story is well written. I really like the mental notes and asides by characters especially. I do hope you will continue to write this fic. I shall be watching it.
anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Veritus is not the name of the summon spirit of heart. His name, is Verius. wiki/Verius
diety chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
omgosh well done emil calling richter and ratatosk has figured out and emil having debate revenge and forgiveness ...eventally decus and alice stands up to alice decus or alice saying thank you emil leaving ginnaup to renutied with marta hopefully decus and alice follows emil decus and alice hugging each other please update
Dr.B chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Read again this chapter has bringed me memories. I had so much expectations for this fic. What happened? Are you going to work on it again? Why did you update again the same chapter for a second time?
diety chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
well done but where chaphter 4
Perentie Fan chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
I really liked the expansion on the story up until this chapter. Albeit I would think that Emil would have been aware of what Ratatosk and Richter were planning since Ratatosk had accepted him as part of himself and vice versa. The real issue though is in this chapter with Decus and Alice still being alive and seemingly getting off scot free. As tragic as their deaths might have been they still did so many terrible things for entirely selfish reasons, I mean Decus killed little kids for crying out loud, all because Alice told him to! If Marta's father, who at least had madness on his side, still gets punished then those two should have to answer for their crimes as well. I mean they never even showed regret over them and were proud of that.

And even if you have them answer for their crimes, it still seemed off to have Emil content with just leaving. He did want to help them yes, but he shouldn't have been able to just ignore what they had done and walk away as if they hadn't slaughtered two towns and tried to kill the girl he loves simply because they disliked her. Heck, even though they weren't actually his parents he would still bear the emotions and memories of those two Decus killed as if they were his parents.

My apologies if I seem too critical, I just tend to take stuff like this pretty seriously, especially in a fic that is otherwise so well done. It just didn't seem to mesh all that well with the rest of your writing.
Chroniclers of Cruxis chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Yes! Hooray for DecusxAlice~! Once again a great chapter!

o
Dr.Bob chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
This is interesting. I really liked the idea of keeping Decus and Alice alive. And looking where they were wounded, it makes sense that no vital organs were wounded. So lose the cognizance and die for bleeding was quite possible.

I must say that i loved how you make Alice be like a wounded animal trying to protect her mate. If that was your intention. You did it.

I was going to read this just for curiosity, but make my fav pair be alive will make me keep reading this fic.
AntiSora chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
GREAT chapter! I really liked this one, it was amazing to read, and I was so happy when I saw the update in my inbox! :3

Interesting, you favor the idea that Alice and Decus didn't end up dead after all? I like that. :3 Emil really would have done all he could to try and help.

I look forwards to the next installment, very much so! ..
diety chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
well done
accident prone chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
i loved this! it was well written, and the characters were actually, well...in character. i'll be waiting for chapter 4!
Mystery Reviewer X chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
So sometimes I forget that people like getting reviews, and that sometimes they are motivation. Yours is the only story I have reviewed in YEARS. I really, really like where this is going. I check like every day to see if you've updated.

I forget where I was going with this (see this is why I don't review stuff) but I love you and this fic and will try to wait patiently until chapter 4 is done. Please update soon.
Chroniclers of Cruxis chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Very well written! I found this fic by chance and I'm glad that I did; it gives, in my eyes, a very detailed representation of an event in the games story line that is important yet not delved into at all. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter! Please keep up it up! _
Blackrose2005 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
... Oh.

I like how you thought of what happened when Emil and Ratatosk seperated!

The way you explained it, was really good.

And.. LOL to the Opaque painkiller gel. XD

And.. That's kinda interesting...

That Ratatosk would ask Emil to say "Hello" to Marta for him.. XD

It'd be interesting if he actually showed more feelings towards Marta...

And... small question for this fic, are you only going to keep on going untill the game stops? Or are you planning to go farther? Because if you have a really good idea, I think you should write it... O.O

Anyways, yeah.. Just wondered about that.

Hope you update soon!