Reviews for Somewhere in Time
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was well written and beautiful. Great work.
enuj06241989 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
how sad... but I like it though..
Eurisse chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is one of the few fan fictions of ItaIno that I enjoyed reading the most. It leaves a subtle hint that even a dangerous murdering ass like Uchiha Itachi is still capable of love. It was bittersweet. It really made me cry... I hope you will still find time to write another epic story of ItaIno.
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
a drop of tear i give for this fic. literally. it broke my heart :(( it was just so sad. i felt what you want to convey. this fic is good. the plot is good. the choice of words is perfect. the pacing. everything. this is just.. beautiful. i love how you perfectly portrayed both characters i love it really. this will be forever embedded in my mind and heart. really .

you definitely should do more. please?

please?
TrueGaaraRose chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is so sweet.
Cherry1315 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Absolutely loved it!
Renaerys chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow this was so touching! I'm a sucker for the tragic romances, and it definitely got a little misty at the end for me. I really like this pairing, and I think you've captured the ephemeral nature of their relationship beautifully. :)
Butterfly1293 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story really made me cry but nonetheless, it was really a good story, how i wish Itachi and Ino would hook up one day... but everyone knows (even though i try hard to fight the truth) that they can and never will be a couple anymore Huhu

But, maybe in another life time, in another story... they can :))

I hope that you will make another story for InoChi again 3

Butterfly1293
jonidep chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is so sweet! Awesome work *sob sob*
hyuugalove001 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very well written and thank you for not over writing it. This piece had a certain simplicity that framed the deeper meaning of their complex relationship, whether you meant it to or not... But it strongly made an impression. Great job.
friolera chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I cried so many times... The best fanfiction for Naruto EVER. Thanks!
EspeonAngel chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wonderful. I love your portrayal of both chracters and how you managed to make this ficlet incredibly believable with a pairing that is so non-canon.

-EspeonAngel
Katio chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
nice!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
At least they were able to be together one last time before he died.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was wonderful. I loved it all.