Reviews for Alteration Finds
LiliEhlm chapter 1 . 6/6
I came across your story and I found it great! I loved soooo much! This is too cute, to awesome, too... too! I was wondering if you would agree that I do find to French readers? I would love to translate this fiction, so if you agree, I'm in!

Of course, you will be warned of the reviews of the translation and everything!

Sorry for my bad English!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Loved, Loved, Loved this. Especially when you revealed that the whole thing was a plot.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Okay, that was definitely funny. You did a good job
a kitsune's light chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
ahahahah lovely stoey! loved it!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like it.
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Cheeky Little Slytherin Harry ...enjoyed it...
BlahBlahBlah09 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So adorable - I loved it! Should'a known it was Harry'd doing Draco! Lol
xx
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Interesting story. XD
Kreyana chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I never can resist reading this, it has to be my favorite short (I'd personally call it a Drabble, but it's technically too long...)! I have no idea how many views you have on it, but the 15 reviews is almost an insult to how good it is D:

Ah well.

You especially came up with incredible humor, the "non-mountainous mountain" especially. And I'd love to have some way I could cart around the "waddle" quote around xD That has to be my favorite bit.

It's incredible, thank you for sharing :)

And would I be correct at guessing that Harry's little "David Beckham" has decided its time to come out, now, and spoil daddys' fun? lol
Lori94 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOL!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Genius!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Naww! That was so cute and random and domesticated, utterly adorable! Well done.
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Just LOL. I don't think Lord Voldemort would be able to handle a mood swing like that, even IF he's the most feared dark wizard of all time.
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Funny, just as promised. Good!
thepragmatist chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ahh this was such a well written story! Seriously, the last line, "Bollocks" just ties the whole thing together. from beginning to end it was entertaining cute and just so well put together, like a script from a tv sitcom. But really, it was so fluffy and cute and perfect. I really really enjoyed it.