Reviews for Alteration Finds
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/21
Loved, Loved, Loved this. Especially when you revealed that the whole thing was a plot.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/1
Okay, that was definitely funny. You did a good job
a kitsune's light chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
ahahahah lovely stoey! loved it!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like it.
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Cheeky Little Slytherin Harry ...enjoyed it...
Maskyourdreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So adorable - I loved it! Should'a known it was Harry'd doing Draco! Lol
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Interesting story. XD
Kreyana chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I never can resist reading this, it has to be my favorite short (I'd personally call it a Drabble, but it's technically too long...)! I have no idea how many views you have on it, but the 15 reviews is almost an insult to how good it is D:

Ah well.

You especially came up with incredible humor, the "non-mountainous mountain" especially. And I'd love to have some way I could cart around the "waddle" quote around xD That has to be my favorite bit.

It's incredible, thank you for sharing :)

And would I be correct at guessing that Harry's little "David Beckham" has decided its time to come out, now, and spoil daddys' fun? lol
Lori94 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Naww! That was so cute and random and domesticated, utterly adorable! Well done.
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Just LOL. I don't think Lord Voldemort would be able to handle a mood swing like that, even IF he's the most feared dark wizard of all time.
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Funny, just as promised. Good!
thepragmatist chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ahh this was such a well written story! Seriously, the last line, "Bollocks" just ties the whole thing together. from beginning to end it was entertaining cute and just so well put together, like a script from a tv sitcom. But really, it was so fluffy and cute and perfect. I really really enjoyed it.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 6/28/2009