Reviews for The Distance that Killed Us
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
“You know you can’t do that. I don’t even lie to my worst enemies.” I love honest Chris Jericho, especially because he does that very serious face with it. Even better, he made that face nearly the entire run of Redemption Song. This was a great example of how that kayfabe "honesty" can transfer to real life. Nice work.
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was sad!

But it was really good too
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
It did not sound retarded.

Really, this was awesome. Sad, but I loved it. I love angst, tragedy, all that good stuff. LOL. I'm sure that sounds strange...

I find it kind of odd that I'm in almost the exact same situation right now. Well, the same situation minus having a boyfriend that's a professional wrestler and travels around the world. Either you read my mind or you're just that good, LOL.

But even the strongest bonds can break. Paper beats rock.

That was my favorite part of this whole thing. One thing I really liked about this, though, was that it didn't have that typical "we can make this work" ending. Real life's not like that most of the time. You did an incredible job on this and I have to hand it to you, you did a MUCH better job than I would have if I'd read it.

I would fight the first girl who looked at Chris wrong. But I don't think he'd have to worry about me and any of his co-workers. Not at all. LOL.

Yeah, it was sad. This was perfect, exactly what I wanted, and thank you so, so, so much for writing it. I loved it, Becky.

Good luck in the ring!

Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
AW AW AW AW! I loved it-sad but brilliantly written. Understand the sleep deprivation, I was there last night *sigh*.

...And all will be right with the world. ]
NellyLove chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw! Sad, but good!
shotbyanepoch chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Nice story.
Neon Love chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome story :D

Cheesy ending, but I love cheese, so I loved it.

Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
When I read the summary, I thought it said hottest man instead of honest man.

This was sad, like really sad.

I liked it!