Reviews for The new and unknown
Dejia chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Very interesting, unique 'reader-got-sucked-into-Haven-City' scenario you've got here. I love this story, even though it appears to be discontinued.

Awesome writing style and I hope you find the inspiration to continue it sometime soon. :)
Preemtive Karma chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Would that other guy they mentioned escaping be Jak by any chance?

I love how your characters get into this world, its so different from all the other "omg, i got sucked into the game!" fics.

I cant wait to see where this leads.

I got a question, will Mckenzie and Nikita be able to read the writing in this world?
TJFS chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Nice closing statement.
Cool Jay chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Oh god, these twin are up to no good. And Sig is EMBARASSED? Lol, that's a funny one!

Please update soon! I'm lovin' it!

Cool Jay chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Really great plotting, I say. So far, it's so exciting I can't get my eyes off of it.

Woopsie! Got Baron confused for that guy, zippie, or whatever his name is. Zest! Right!

Elijah cursing when his nose gets hit... I really had to laugh at that! This story's got some really good humor, y'know? Really great story!

Oh no... KREW! That ugly lump of... I loved that description you made about him.

This story really rocks! I'm looking forward to the rest of it!

Cool Jay chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Oh GAWD! I totaly love your story! You know, this story makes me think of the relationship between Artemis Fowl and Butler, his bodyguard, from the Artemis Fowl series. Got any inspiration from there, I wonder?

Sorry about that. I've just been reading a lot lately (especially the books from AF) and I love these stories with a bodyguard and a boss. Totally awesome!

THE BARON! Oh gee, I feel so sorry for Elijah. He's got to go through all that pain, and it's just... Gargh! Damn that Baron!

Nikita got interogated by Ashelin, huh? Wow, he's lucky. Didn't get a single scratch. Poor Elijah gets roughly interogated while the boss is simply asked question.

Please continue. I love the description and the plot! I'm looking forward to this!

Cool Jay chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, I gotta hand it to ya, that story sounds pretty damn awesome for a start! It's actually the first time I read a story in the present, and by imagining that you yourself are the character of the story! I had to laugh when Elijah was asking Nikita if he was in the toilet with another man! LMAO!

Please continue this story! It holds great promises!

Aurayalis Sun chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I actaully like reading this story and that also its alittle different from the rest of any Jak and Daxter stories out there. And a talking toilet... well, you don't see those every day now do you. Good job and keep doing what you are doing. Laterz