Reviews for Fire and Blood
gidgetgal9 chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Oh what a cliffie- can't wait for more! :0)
PADavis chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Well that was great. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Phoebe
Deej1957 chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
HOLY SMOKES! Pun intended...

This was intense. You enjoy leaving us hanging don't you?

And there was NO pun intended there *G*
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
estoy feliz que haya actualizado , no se trarde tanto please, es tan refrescante y llena mi alma ver en tan buena relción a Dean con Sammy, despues de los estresantes capitulos a los que kripke nos esta sometiendo, realmente a tortura semanal , es un malvado el maldito! pero en fin, me alegra ver que Sam, a pesar de todos sus temores y dudas, siempre confia en Dean y que Dean siempre esta ahi para ayudar y salvar a Sam cuando lo necesite
maxandkiz chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Awesome chapter!

Woo hoo! The boys took out the werewolves! Loved that they each killed the wolf that was after the other.(if that makes sense)

Crap! Fire? Poor Sammy! It would have to be the one thing he's most terrified of. Hope he can jump high enough for Dean to catch him. :)

Lisa
Linz chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
UGH! what a cliffhanger! you're killin' me, smalls. i cannot WAIT 'til you update again, which hopefully won't be too long of a wait :) You're a terrific storyteller.
blackcatswhiskers chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
oh - how cruel! Finishing that chapter just there!
cindy123 chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Oh holy hell! Crap...Dean needs to get Sammy out of there! I can't believe Sam is still on his feet. I just hope he makes it over the fire without getting burned. I love this...can't wait for more.

Cindy.
Ash chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I hope you update this soon! I LOVE it. I keep checking back to see if a new chapter is up haha
PADavis chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
This slipped past me! So imagine my delight to find the chapter hiding in my inbox. And what a fantastic chapter. I just loved how you described Dean's physicality as evidenced throughout his life and Sam's revelation that they needed different things. I laughed when he had the revelation that he needed to shut up.

Nice scene with Bobby and the vampire and you know I wouldn't mind if you toss Dean around a little bit in the next chapter. They are both so adorable with cuts and bruises. And Yes, I am a sick puppy.

Phoebe
Ciya chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
Is there a reason why the werewolves are fixiated on Sam beyond him being a supernatural magnet, so to speak?
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
hi! bayre ha pasado un tiempo me alegro que usted volvio para continuar con la historia, el lobo tras de sammy, eso es muy, muy malo, dean se pondra como loco si su baby bro vuelve a salir herido y espero que el vamp pueda reaccionar rapido y ayudar , no se tarde en actualizar muero por continuar y saber que pasa
sweetysmart0505 chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
My god! This chapter was intense! I really REALLY love Forge now! And Damn, these werewolves are smart! Also, LOVED Bobby's reaction! He's awesome! Great job on this! Please more!
maxandkiz chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
Awesome chapter!

Loved how Sam decided to shut his mouth and not argue with Dean and then turned around and argued with the first thing Dean said about the hunt!

Forge is one smart guy. That really sounded like it might work. Unfortunately, it didn't for some reason. Maybe the werewolves are going by sight as well as smell?

“I’m a vampire.” Smiling broadly, Forge let his fangs drop long enough that Bobby sucked in a breath and darted forward. “Please don’t chop my head off, sir.” - Now there's something you don't hear every day! Love it! :)

Lisa