Reviews for Fire and Blood
TraSan chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
And again with the Sammy in peril cliffhanger! Okay, I'm not really complaining, but still! :D

Great chapter, lovely bro-insight.

Enjoyed Forge and the big reveal to Bobby. Hee.
TraSan chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Another great chapter!

I liked seeing Carter again and the brotherly banter was awesome.
PADavis chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Uh oh, another dog? Well OK a cute widdle puppy? I hope

Carter wants him. LOL Great update.

Phoebe
maxandkiz chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
Awesome chapter!

Loved the flashbacks as they went past what was the McCreedy place.

Crap! That barn sounded more like a prison. And more cages! Poor Sam and Dean. that had to bring back some horrible memories for them.

Yea! Valkyrie has a playmate! werewolf pups! Snicker!

Thought it was sweet of Carter to try to block the fire when Sam came in. I really like him. :)

Lisa
cindy123 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
That was great, as usual. I hope they can save the cute little puppy. If it really is just a cute little puppy. It is right? Can't wait for more.

sweetysmart0505 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
This is still really thrilling to read! STILL LOVING the bond between Sammy and Dean and how they react to Forge. And WHAT are you going to do with the puppy? lol. Great job!
GuestTypePerson chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Oh those Winchester boys and their issues. I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Are they ever going to trust Forge? I mean, I know they didn't really trust him all that much prior to the whole vampire thing, but there's still hope right?

Either way I really look forward to seeing what's going to happen next!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
cada vez me gusta más, cuando más avanza en su historia y realmente no me harto de admitir como me encnata cuando dean es tan sobreprotector de sammy, espero que el niño no vuelva a lastimarse por ir tras de dean a la caza, al menos no tanto pero concoiendo a sam siempre le sucede algo, también esta forja que a pesar de ser un vampiro siempre ha demostrado preocupación y cuidado de sammy
sweetysmart0505 chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
This was really good. I really love, LOVE! the protective stances Dean puts on around the vamp and Sam, being the inviting one, is also wary of him! Though my favourite part is that computer part where you said they share the same folder and if they password protected it, it wasn't to be read. And how you said, "The fact Dean would know Sam’s passwords and visa versa didn’t matter and wasn’t the point. They each trusted the other..." That's the most adorable thing EVER! Great job so far!
TraSan chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Oh wow, if this wasn't a sliver of brotherly genius, I don't know what is:

“It wasn’t your fault. I don’t think it was your fault.”

Dean puffed a breath, choked some comment back down his throat and turned away abruptly, this time heading to the trunk, extracting Sam’s laptop and a few extras for the weapon duffel. “You’d never think it was my fault.” He grumbled.

Sam leaned against the car and glanced sideways at Dean. “It wasn’t your fault,” he repeated, stronger and with more conviction this time. “I trust you with my life, I always have and I always will. But what I don’t trust you with is your life. The only person I trust with your life is me.”

Excellent!
cindy123 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Ah...wonderful chapter. I know we'll be getting to the action soon, so it was nice to have a little calm before the storm. I like Forge, and I hope I get to continue liking him. Can't wait for more! Oh and by the way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Deej1957 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Oh dear, Forge is SUCH a naughty boy playing with the boys like that. They are so out of thier element with him it's hilarious.

We don't eat croutons. Oh dear *G*
PADavis chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Just caught up with 2 chapters - got very behind. Love finding out about Forge - and man, poor Sam. Glad rabies shots aren't as bad as they used to be. Great chapters.

Phoebe
cindy123 chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Wow, this is a wonderful story! I just love it when Dean is so protective and caring of his brother, something that has been missing from the show for quite some time now. I just love those boys! More soon I hope.

GuestTypePerson chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
interesting! poor forge, he's been alone for a long time. i really look forward to reading the next chapter, your stories always keep me hooked!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »