Reviews for As You Wish
Matharose111612 chapter 1 . 8/3
That was so hot! But I have a question... Wouldn't they know where babies come from?
Animekitten chapter 1 . 7/2
MakeMeProud chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
GAAAAD! I love this story so much! I haven't read it in over a year and I am so glad I found it again! I would love if you wrote about them discovering more "commands" to give to each other ;) I think you could get into some creative stuff lol! That part where he says "Moan." Maaaan, it gets me every time! Can't wait to read more things from you!
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Oh my. Kaname certainly deepened their relationship.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
cute :)
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved this! They're both so cute, always holding back and resisting each other. And now they've discovered the great concept... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is, by far, one of the best VK fics I've ever read. Totally got them both in character, especially Kaname. Epic job!
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I agree. They need more loving.

Great fic, by the way. Kudos.
anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for writing this and I hope you write more, 'cause you're really very good! :D The pair does need more loving! chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
nice ...
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I totally agree about this pairing needing more love(: good job!
RedLinen19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I was so proud of yuuki when she commanded kaname to the ground. Then I'm breath stilled when he made her moan, lol. While reading this fic I found an unspoken command: Squirm. Lol, hell of a way to start my day :)
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, very well written and an interesting begining. Is this a one-shot, or are you continuing it. For the record I think you should
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011