Reviews for Angels Cry
Barbara Nelson chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
You are a phenomenal, creative writer. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
anka-x chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I am so happy to see an update to this story.

I love the idea of Sam and Sarah. And you write this pair so well. They become tangable and believable...

I hope you update more frequently.
SassyLilPanda chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Your story is really great. I love your writing style, but I do want to give a little advice. All the vomiting you have going on in your chapters really kinda is like a turn-off to the chapter. I mean honestly think about this...vomiting is disgusting. Nobody likes doing it, nobody likes seeing people do it and I'm sure people don't particularly like reading it. The boys never vomit in the episodes unless they're hungover and you don't even see it or really even hear it tbh...but yeah, just a thought you may want to take into consideration. Other than that, your story is excellent. I always loved Sam and Sarah together. 3
Prboricua7 chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Wow this story is great! When I reached the end of this chapter I wanted to keep reading to find what's going to happen next, but, unfortunately, there are no more chapters until the next one is published! So, can't wait until the next chapter is published! :)
anka-x chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
I am so happy to see this story updated. I hope you update quickly. :)
guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
please continue this story. Please!
anka-x chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
This is a beautiful story. Will you continue?
friendlyfangirl chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Wow...you're is going to give Sammy a hard time when she gets there,huh?Did you see the Season Finale?Wasn't it awesome!LOL I just wanted to say that:)

Just out of curiosity are you planning to bring back any other old characters into this fic?(Not including Dean unless this ends before he comes back.)I'm asking just because,like Sarah there are some characters on the show that I would have liked to see more of.I won't say which ones cuz I'm not requesting anything just curious if this fic is gonna be a long one with a twisting plot in which case you Could bring back other characters without taking away from the Sam/Sarah fluff:)That was a long sentence!

LOL update soon this is very good.

-write on
Tater-K chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
loved this chapp!
Friendlyfangirl chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Oh...my...*gasp* This story is so Amazing! I adore Sam with Sarah

and am anxiously hoping she gets brought back onto the show!

Anyway I've read all the chapters of this fic so far and I love it

're a really good writer BTW,I love the detail and thought you put into everything. I also want to add I'm a fan of the song

'Iris' and was just thinking the other day that it fit with Sam and Sarah(so I had a joygasm when I saw you put it there for them LOL).Please update soon!

-write on
Tater-K chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
loved it!
ncarlson80 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Aww man. Sam can never catch a break can he? Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. Sarah is the one character I've always wanted to see more of on the show. They could have added her and just kept Bela and Ruby out :)
Tater-K chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
loved this chap! cant wait to read more!
Tater-K chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
love this! cant wait for more!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I'd like to read more. I love Sarah/Sam.