Reviews for Confessions from a Desperate Emo Heart
The Pandemic Named Boredom chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Heehee. I read the Naruto version first. xDD Whoopsy. ))
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Love it.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
ROTFLMAO! OMG. OMFG. That letter...WOW. Damn Sasuke's HORNY! But I think the best part was the fight. OMG that fight was priceless. When Sasuke busted out Chidori it was like "OMG DUDE WTF?" And the fireball jutsu was just...priceless! Damn this fic was fun! I loved it! Utter madness but so fun and so sweet! Nice work!

Peace Out! _
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was so amazingly hilarious. *keeps laughing*

I absolutely super-LOVED Sasuke letter XDXD So I can just imagine how much Naruto loved it as well.

And I loved Naruto reading it (with Sas piled under kage bunshins XDXD Brilliant haha) and how you had Sasuke saying 'I love you' and their interaction right there and just... So goooood! XD

Will definitely read the Naruto-letter-one later on. *nods happily*

Thanks for entertaining me so much Ranger! *grin*

666snoopy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Haha, Sasuke is funny. And Naruto is such a tease. Loved it!
rembles chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Awesome! LOL
ZeroHope2Survive chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
First of all, I have to ask: Are you a native english speaker? There were a lot of missing words in your sentences and that made it a bit of a pain to read. If you are in fact not fluent in english, I think you should ask a friend who is to correct your mistakes. However, if it's just a bunch of typos, then I should point out that 1) to accomplish such a feat is amazing in and of itself and 2) you should probably proofread your writing.

I think the Uchiha Glare was a nice touch. Very cute. The battle for the piece of paper was very creative, especially Naruto's last-ditch attack. It's good work, ignoring the errors!
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That's so perverted.-smirk- :)
yumerin chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I love your style. This line in particular was pretty priceless: "Hopefully I’ll eradicate it in due time and if I fail, well, at least I’m going to infect somebody else and it’ll definitely be you." Oh, yeah, Sasuke-chan. Way to go.

Fav-ing *-*

By the way, LOL, pensei que você era de Tawain, aí fui ler seu profile com mais atenção. Acredite, colega, tem MUITA leitora br nesse FF, especialmente entre nós narutards P
concealedXdream chapter 1 . 2/15/2009

The letter made me LOL so hard, not even kidding.

That was hilarious!

Now I'm gonna go read Naruto's letter.

Filosofa-de-Porre chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hey Garota! 8D

MILAGRRE! Achar uma brasileira na parte em ingles é coisa tao rara ç.ç...

Sasuke passou tanto tempo perto daquela cobra pedofila do titio oro q fikou perva .-. ...tmb quem mandou? XD

Vou Fuçar na sua conta! 8P

Tipicosi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh man! this story was really great, i was LOLing the whole time while reading it! Poor poor Sasuke, taunted by a not-so-innocent Naruto...but in the end he got what he wanted. )
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Heheh. I agree with the Dense. As. Rock. comment.
saria14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
AWESOME , it wasn't dribble or something poorly written , it was planned , well written and very suductive , i was hooked almost instently, Loved it
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
YES! I would absolutely love to have a Naruto letter. This was fantastic, had me laughing non-stop. A perfect balance of cute and hot :D