Reviews for Fake God
Shi-Toyu chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Ah! FANTASTIC! I loved it!
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"Yeah, I understand that disobeying you means a free handjob."

SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! IT'S JUST SO PERFECT! It is just enough out of character to be in character XD I lovied it! awwwww Hidan and your silly sillynesses XD
princessperp chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
"DOES NOT OWN. If I did, Pein would have completely destroyed Konoha and killed everyone there w Oh, and he would have dug up Hidan before hand XP"

TOTALLY!

Love da story
Gaara-funk-girl452 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG! That was hott:]

Free handjobs, pricelessX]
BullDeme chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
awesome! i loved it! i love this pairing like so much! *favorites* awesome story! it was cute but also sexxy! lol
Breezums chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Ah god I fucking love this pairing. It's right after KakuHidan in my book. There should be more stories about this pairing I love love love it!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
*chuckle* good, so good
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ryu: Wah, that's so brilliant!

Sylv: Truly worth the ages of nothingness preceding it!

Soma: I love the line where Hidan says "Fuck my body" and Pein answers "Is that an invitation?" XD I mean, I know it's completely overused, but usually authors just say "fuck you". I really like how you got the whole "body disobeying will" cliché and the whole" fuck-you-is-that-an-invitation" cliché and put the two together into something rather original! XD And SO fitting... that is TOTALLY something that Hidan would say...

Sylv: Yes, and you've been hogging the screentime! *glares* Anyway, I love the way you portrayed the whole god issue, cos obviously Hidan with all his religious fanaticism would HATE the way Pein acts, but then to have Pein turn that around and make Hidan realise that THIS god is so much better than jashin... hehehe...

Ryu: hell, I'm just so glad you write this pairing! I love this paring, but it is so damn RARE! And to find a well-written story is even MORE difficult! Pity you write mostly oneshots, but hell, the quality more than makes up for the length!

Sylv: XD Okay, enough praising of your abilities! I should be doing my history research... ;;

Ryu: Hope you write that KakuHida story you wanted to soon! Ja ne!
MelloxChocolate chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i liked it, cute ending
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow, what a sexy fic. I really loved this and the way you wrote it.
see1like chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Odd paring, but you captured them both very well.

A little over use of the word 'seriously' , but a good strong ending and a nice style. I am impressed : )
Arzosah chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was absolutly beautiful! I perfer Hidan with Kakuzu, myself, but he has such an interesting dynamic with Pein that this pairing is hard to pass up.

Excellent work!
incandescentglow chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is GREAT, seriously. It's so intense, and hot with a little bit of humor. I love it!