Reviews for Killing Two Beards with One Stone
Little Miss Mizfit chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh my goodness, the scene in the kitchen was hilarious.

Adam's trying to hang himself, but has nothing to attach it to.

Very nice.

Ah I loved this.
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh my God this was ridiculously amazing! You don't know how many intense conversations i had to have about Adam's beardedness a few months ago. That is the one hair-related decision of his that I cannot support.

I absolutely loved your fight between MacKenzie and Adam over what the beard made him look like. My theory was that he's secretly either a chainsaw-wielding serial killer or Santa Claus!
silkvelvetrose chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was a good story it was very funny and cute at the same time. I don't know about some other people but I actually like like Adam I always thought he was fine but then that night I saw him go insane and threw Vicky out of her wheel chair I loved him even more. Wow ! it was good and you are a good writer I wish there was more to this! *smiles*
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LMFAO YEAH! MATT'S NOT FAT! He's SHAPELY! Lmfao. My poor bb. DO YOU REALISE MICHAEL'S THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT AWAY WITHOUT BEING CALLED FAT IN THIS? LMFAO he's an inch shorter than matt and five pounds lighter. You're vain. Thinking they're fat. LMFAO. Iloveyoubb.
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is all sorts of epic in that fact that I was looking for this but you hadn't posted it yesterday and then B told me that Michael was the only one who escaped being called fat.

;) hell yeah I have the non fat boyfriend.

haha. I fucking win.

I feel a dance coming on.

Now is this a one-r? I def. wouldn't hate seeing more if you have it written. :]

Oh and I loved all my lines, because well it sounds just like me. Though my favorite was the part about Adam being on the roof with a noose and nothing to attach it to.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god. I'm like about to pee my pants. Matt and Adam are both getting a little fat. Oh my, this made me laugh so hard.

“Fat?” He grimaced and shook back and forth. “Nothing moves! I’m not fat!”

Good god, that was the best line ever. Ya really made my day, Mack. :D
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
You're not delirious and you're allow to write the next chapter. I love this one already.