Reviews for Thus it begins
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Grrrr... You made me hate Hikaru. But I love this story anyways.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
"Well, lately, I have been reading a lot of fan fiction. There's a lot of yaoi on there and if you set it to M for mature, there is some great stuff."
XD I've been reading a lot of yaoi fan fics too! I love this story so far!
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
...they should have been lovers still...*cries in tamaki's corner, were both cultivating mushrooms because of the ending*
Designated Crowd Ninja chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
please, please! PLEASE! continue!
ouranfan chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
lurve it! wooho

hitachiincest forevah! woohho!
ouranfan chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
oh my god im so excited for the bonus chapter!

great job :D
ouranfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
lurve the hitachiincest! L.O.L.
Naya chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
xX-Death-Flavoured-Lipgloss-Xx chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Yay! You give me blood!

I wubb you! X3

You really shouldn't have left the rest to my imagination... I can be quite the sadist. (And perv! lol)

I hope you do make a two-shot! I'ma add you to AA, so I'll know first thing if you do!

Whe~! x3

HikaruWolf chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
omg you HAVE to continue the oneshot it ROCKED!
butterfly1415 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Well, to be honest the ending kinda sucked. But it doesn't matter cuz it was adorable. Very aborable. I'm looking forward to the yaoi..
River-kun chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Good ending. Though it’s strange for them to go back to the way they used to be and then have a yaoi chapter in the end (even if it is just a bonus chapter). It would make sense if they were 'brothers with benefits' or something. Hopefully that made sense and also great story its one of the few I feel very inclined to write a review for. Oh and im not a sadist or anything but a bite on the shoulder would be nice to include in the bonus chapter.
sunshine chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
so they just went back to the way things were before? In all honesty, i have only read one other fic that ended like this. even though it is not the happiest of endings, it is mature and realistic, and overall it was well written (even though the 'once bitten,twice shy' was kinda cheesy).

Am looking forward to the 'bonus' chapter though!
HikaruWolf chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
aw such a sweet ending!

great job on the whole story!
xX-Death-Flavoured-Lipgloss-Xx chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
That was a great chapter!

Make sure to put some blood in the bonus! What can I say, I'm a sadist... 3

If it's just a scratch, I'll still be happy, but if one of 'em had, I dunno, a sadistic moment and scraped the other I'd appreciate it!