Reviews for Choice and Consequences
ch 25
Damn right you pushed him away. What use is a childish selfish whore? NO THANKS
So what chapter 15 was really about is letting us know that Edward is a gross piece of shit, right? Hes in the shower masturbating because he was turned on by listening to his SIBLINGS go at it...and bella is a vampire do you really expect us to believe that she didn't know the shower was on BEFORE she went into the bathroom? Bitch please!
This story is really fucking stupid.
I knew Edward was a hoe!

He slept with some human and hurt her...then just moved? What a fucking asshole!

And since he was only with one human...im guessing hes made the rounds with all the female vamps right? Tanya, kate, irina, Heidi,...who else?

This isn't an Edward I like. Its not that hes a whore ...well that too. But its that all the female vamps are gross sperm dumpsters and I have no respect for any version of Edward that likes women like that.
The I love yous were really premature don't you think? They've never even had a real conversation before!

For Edward to do "that" without even talking to her first, like really talking makes me loose so much respect for him. It also makes me think that hes a hoe.
Bella is entirely to fangirl in this story for me. Having her talk about him constantly, pine for him, notice every single thing about him, get all weird and stutter and shit is just fucking stupid. How does that set her apart from every other girl in school? It doesn't.
If Edward could read her mind I'm sure he would find her stupid and annoying too.
jk chapter 26 . 3/19
rose threw herself at Carlisle? Does that mean she threw herself at Edward too? and since Edwards a whore in this does that mean they were together?
jk chapter 4 . 3/19
so Edwards been with humans before? well I'm kinda liking him ALOT less right now...LOL
that was a really satisfying ending, i loved it.
jk chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
damn I didn't realize this was a bellas a virgin and Edwards a whore story...NO THANKS
jk chapter 29 . 6/24/2015
we never got to read about the denali complications!
jk chapter 26 . 6/24/2015
what the fuck was that bullshit? Edward just stands there and watches bella drink from some dude? then instead of letting him turn Edward tells her to fucking kill him then she freaks says she cant so he breaks the guy neck? wtf? why not let him change? isn't that better then dying? and now their bonding over this bullshit...fuck that...I hate this edwrd
jk chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
I had pushed him away...who gives a flying fuck? this Edward sucks balls
jk chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
I really don't want to hear about all the girls edwad was with...errr
jk chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
im guessing that was supposed to be hot...the bathroom scene...and it could have been if it wasn't so wrong...wrong time...it was too soon and tell me how di bella not know someone was in the shower? super vamp hearing and all? and then she sees Edward and he smirks at her? like hes fucking gods gift to women o something...fuck I hate cocky assward!

and those complications in denali are the whores right? meaning hes been with one or all of them? now I just hate him more...I didn't know that was possible
jk chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
why in the hell would he have a house for them already? its his house right but hes just saying its thiers
and what was that whole you don't know how long ive waited for you crap? he didn't wait...or at least he waited insid other women...creep
1,767 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »