Reviews for Without You
TotallyNCISObsessed chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Such A Great FanFic! Sad To See It's Not Updated Though. Will There Be A Sequal?
HaiImawkward71 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Please finish this its really good like amazing

Swanks,
-Pricegirl316-
Dr. Angel Bean chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Now I need to know where it's going! More please! I like the clock format (using Abby's count) to change times.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
So sad to see this not updated. I just read the entire thing. I'm so curious how things will progress with Tim and Abby. She is going crazy. And I can't tell if I like Edith or if I want Abby to get her ass to NY and kick her ass. (probably the latter...:D) I hope you find inspiration to update this one day!
Abva chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
Why didn't you continue this story? It's a really a great story!
Gabby chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Just came across your story, it's pretty good. Although I really hope that McGee and Edith don't end up together. I'll be really bummed if they do because my hopes are set for a McAbby relationship to come about. Anyway I hope there is update for this story in the near future.
SmoakAndArrow chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
plz plz plz update soon its really good :)
feral jayda chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
ncis watching law and order? amazing thought.
betagamma chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
I hope that McGee and Edith don't end up together. I can't wait to see what happens next. It is a great story. I know that you have not updated in a long time, but I wanted to tell you that this is a great story.
TwilightFanSince2009 chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
best story i have read. i cant wait to find out what abby found out about tim's mom
crazycookBekah chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
Its great so far. Please write again soon.
kalicious chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
Long wait! It's been a while since you've updated! I shall be subscribing to this story.
kalicious chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
? ACK! How Will Abby react? Well, I can read the next chapter but the wait is killing me. Even though its only gonna be 2 seconds until the page loads... I'm wasting time!
kalicious chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
Oh, but what if Sarah gets to Abby first? OOHOOHO!
kalicious chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Oh, Ziva! I like her, she's my *counts on fingers* 5th favorite character.