Reviews for Y is for Yearbook
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, you write them really in character. Both this fic and the 'Z is for Zigzag' fic are perfect.

I can't wait till you write more!

SGC
twiggey chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG you have no idea how long I've been waiting to read some fresh Stranz/Fairchild fics, you just made my week. I love this pairing and you write them so well its uncanny. I do hope you decide to write more, there's not enough Van Waldenberg fiction, especially as good as yours. Please write more, I'll be checking in on you (in a non-creepy non-stalker like manner) You're awesome!
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh. My. God. I am so glad I found you, for I think I may be in love with you. This fic and the other one - Z Is For Zigzag - are so perfect and gorgeous and in-character and seriously, where have you been all my life? Stranz and Fairchild are my favorite pairing of all time and first of all, it's hard to even find Stranz/Fairchild fic because most people are squicked by the twincest. But you write it so WELL! I feel like you nailed them, just wonderfully, and I kind of want to find you wherever you are and hug you.

I do hope you're going to finish the table! I'm putting you on Author Alerts. D