Reviews for One day A Year
ClaireRose555 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I've just found you via your story Abigail, and am raiding your story list for NCIS.

Please keep posting these two. Lovely.
Nicky Reid chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
beyondwhat-u-see chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Omg I love your writing you get the characters right on. Most people soften Gibbs up in their stories wich would NEVER happen but you play it out perfectly. Great job. Keep writing :)
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hm, yeah... What can I say? It's pretty damn perfect. Agreeing with some of the reviewers above: I'm glad to see someone finally sticking to what the relationship is - a really close friendship, no romance.

Keep that stuff up!
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Well written example of their friendship. Particularly liked the last five lines.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Beautifully done.
finlaure chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh so sweet and so what Gibbs needs. Someone who can just make him stop and let someone take care of him for once. You realize that some friendships are actually harder to write than romances. Friendships take a whole lot more work than just falling into bed for a story. (not that I don't like a hot romance) I'm just saying it takes more style to write people caring for each other than just sleeping with each other. You do such a Great job with the friendship aspect of Gabby. Thank you and keep writing more
CD57 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
very nice. I like it that you kep the Abby Gibbs relation to what it is. Not romance, bur really strong friendship.

Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Simple yet perfect, great Gabby friendship fic.
Chirugal chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is lovely... exactly how I think they'd act.

Great fic!
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Short and sweet, yet it captured so much emotion. Truly, truly an amazing piece of work. Well done!
storyranger chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Very good. Achingly sweet, very well written. Great work!
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Sweet story.
Jo6470 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw! That was so sweet, and so like Abbs. She's just as stubborn (well, almost) as he is.
Phoenix414 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Very touching and so true of their relationship. I love it! :)