Reviews for Not A Love Story
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Fantastic insight into the characters!
meri47 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Sure Booth, it's crystal clear that you are in no way, shape, or form in love with her...

Keep up the good work!
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh poor Booth. Poor, poor Booth. Excellent, par usual.
anthropologist chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
You wrote this brilliantly. I loved it very much. :) It was very realistic and very accurately Booth. I hope to see more Bones stories from you in the near future.
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great piece. Denial!Booth is very well-done. Both their characterizations are spot on, and it's very realistic. Love the bookends of denial (still) firmly in place. And their finishing each other's sentences? A thing of beauty. Great job!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
this was excellent! i could hear each character's voice speak each of their words.

thanks for writing!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh I found this via someone's favourites and I LOVED it :) It's like you channel Booth. Just fab :)

*favs*
Bowles chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I have only caught several episodes of this show but enough to love the dynamic between the two leads, and after seeing the summary of this on a favorites page I had to click. I'm really glad I did, because the actual knowledge of the fandom wasn't necessary at all for this fic. You did such a great job of establishing the characters - and in very few words, too, something which I admire very much as a guy who tends to ramble (can you tell?) - and the voice of the narrator was just about perfect. Good job.
HurryUpSlowly chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, just loved it.

It captures Booth so... sparsely, there's not one single redundant word.

I'm among those who think that he's trying to delude himself, but kudos for not making that clear. Just loved the ambiguity.

Just perfect - thanks.
spaceyplum chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw... totally sweet!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was amazing. And very realistic, definitely in character for Booth and Bones. I loved it.
Hawaianangelgirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow! Great story! Very different from what you can normally read around here!

Good job!

I like your nickname, I love Raymond Carver...
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Huh. I thought I'd read something like this before and it's interesting. Will Booth be finding out all of the other stuff he doesn't fantasize about in angsty ways? Although, I can't imagine that he wouldn't find out about the neck tasting thing in a non-sexual way...
Limone chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Love how this is structured and how you tie the beginning to the end.

How skillfully you build up the dramatic scene of the stabbing.

You capture the characters and how Booth must feel in so few words, but just the right ones, one example is **This is what he remembers as he replays the scene for the fifty-second time.

I love the immediacy, the details that make this so realistic. Like **He listens carefully but stares down at his hands the entire time which are dark and stiff with blood and **She shoves a giant cup of coffee into his hand. It’s very hot.

This is one of my favorite lines:

**He realizes later he now knows what her hair looks like lying across a pillow. - It is simple, yet it says a lot about how Booth feels about Brennan.

Very well written. I hope that you will write and post more texts. Thank you for sharing this one.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
does anyone believe he's not in love ? does he even believe what he's saying