Reviews for Little Moments
KatieAnn101495 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I absolutly love the story and song! Great job!:) Keep writing, too!:)
alliecat227 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh man. Am I completely pathetic for crying? Don't answer that. Any who, this was lovely and oh so sweet. I listened to the song before, and it's wonderful, but you're story just added to it. I'm so glad I read this, dispite my urge to go to bed, since it's around 3am. Thank you for the massive smile on my face right now, and please keep up the good work. :)
Whatever Is Catchy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
It is so ADORABLE! I can't believe they drove to a different state *laugh*
StillIRise21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love that song! Brad Paisley is awesome! I agree with you on the one-shot though! Great Job as always! And don't feel like a jerk for quitting fanfic for a while...we will live! hahahahaha
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
So kawaii! ]
xx.-waiting-for-my-prince chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
AW

it's SO sweet!

it's truly beautiful when you can love someone and accept everything about them. love is amazing, is it not?

loved this story. so cute. you are an amazing writer. you could totally publish your stories and sell them in bookshops.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
omg this is the cutest story ever

i love it
Lilac and Freesia chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Goodness, that was adorable! How any person could write a story like this is beyond me! I just finished reading your stories "Phoenix" and "True Love Conquers All". The emotional parts of the story truly brought tears to my eyes! Truly inspiring!

Thank you!

Please continue writing!
dreamingincolorxo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
really cute!
RawrMeansILoveYouInDino chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw! I love it! It's PERFECT!
iLikeLlamas2011 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I too, love this song and you turned it into an excellent fic.
darlingsworld chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very cute story :)

Loved it :)
Twilighter80 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Loved it, as usual!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was really cute and fluffy..a nice story to bring a smile to your face..it did mine :D
twiliteroxuresox chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
aw. thats so sweet. and i love brad paisley's little moments. its a really good song and the story is good too. ]
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »