Reviews for Inevitable
A very awesome story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Great story. I loved it.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Loved this story. Thank you. Good way to start the day. Some good ol' Bro bonding.:)
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was a really good read. Those two should realize by now that one leaving the other while angry always ends up badly. I love that the ghost in this story was a good one instead of evil.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Fantastic story! Love the ghost angle; sometimes the supernatural creatures HELP, not harm, the Winchesters!

Love, Robin
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Mint story, loved the twist and the classic ghost storyness, good job!
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw, what a great brotherly fic, and proof yet again that the boys should never split LOL :) - I love that Dean was saved by Alison, and that she went to get Sam. Awesome stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Thanks for another wonderful story.

I loved the twist with the ghost,I was hoping Alison was one. It was perfect that she was there for Dean and than went to Sam for help.

I could see the brothers needing some space, but at least this time Sam wasn't leaving in anger, like in "Scarecrow" or later in "Hunted."

If you would like to share some more stories set in the first season, I know we would love to read them.

(just finished watching the first season again and almost done with the second (fast forwarded a couple of episodes) - may skip the third)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Beautiful. I'm sure the brother's would have had a few issues with each other, being together 24/7. You wrote this conflict so realistically. And I loved the ghost twist at the end.

Thank you for sharing.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Cool story!

I just knew Alison was a ghost but I was so worried about Dean that I didn't give her too much attention. Pretty cool that she's helping people like that. :)

Very well done, as always!
Suz Mc chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Forgot one thing in my last comment. I loved the line about Sam at Stanford being "selfish with his perfect life." Very, very insightful.
Suz Mc chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
totally full of love for your stories, girlie! this one is lovely
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw. I do miss the old days. Enjoyed this a lot. A simpler time.

Well done.
historylover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Great one-shot, although I think you could have made it into a multi-chapter story. I had an idea like this in my head-although I didn't have a story with it exactly.

Kat