Reviews for A Different Life
Memesis of Chola chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
Great and awesome story!
Ansy chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
This story is so funny and great. I love stories when Eragon and Murtagh were growing up together. It's one whether they grow up in Morzan's castle or in Carvahall. Fantastic work. Please add new chapter soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
you need to update quicker
elijahlover chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
I love this so much u r such a gr8 writer and I can't wait to see wot happens next plz update xx please! Xx
Neqyro chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
OMIGOD i really like this! please PLEASE update again?
Orca.dancer.3 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
You need to put "Brisingr spoiler in chapter one" as well as although you don't actually tell the reader who his father is it's strongly implied.
On the whole though, nice story :)
stapet chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
very nice chapter and a wonderfull idea for a fanfiction
update soon if possible
zacalexc chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
i like how different this is to other eragon stories
jonathan pigg chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
i wrote this to u before but i didnt leave my name u could send this to christopher pauloni and he might be able to get it published
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
i am loving it if you do get it published i will buy it! you also could send it to Christopher Pauloni he could probaly get it published for you.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
you should send this whole book to a publisher it is very good !
Du Islingr chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
This is really good! Please write more, can you do a part with brom speaking with Eragon?
carl chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
make eragon awesomer than murtagh
carl chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
stop making murtagh cooler than eragon!
Viviane Renard chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
I like your story. It has a good flow, taking elements of the original story and weaving them into a completely new plot that spans from Murtagh and Eragon's childhood to the present day.