Reviews for Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angels Fly
Anon chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
This is my Favourite fanfic in your entire series
ColdHeartedVixen chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Very well thought-out and written story, as well as an interesting concept. If there were any spelling/grammar/etc errors, I didn't catch them.
ilovemanicures chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
The fact that Seto' mom thought of Yami as a "gigolo" made me roll off my bed from the fit of laughter that had consumed me xD

I swear, this was the best three shot I have ever read! lol I love how the first time Seto and Mokuba' parents are "meeting" Yami, is the day he had a hissy fit from lack of sugar. That's irony at its finest lol

I really loved the idea you had with all this. I even love the title! I think you did a fantastic job at portraying the boys parents, their feeling/emotions, their hopes/regrets, just everything all and all.

Thanks for sharing, this was quite the eye opener :)
KedakaiOkami chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
what am curious about is Yami's blood sugar crashing... is that from a condition or something?

bittersweet ending made me cry
KedakaiOkami chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
and it started out as such a nice day XD
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Plus, Seto would disapprove of him driving like… well, Seto.

the phrase "do as I say, not as I do" comes to mind
Treol chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Ahah, I was expecting Yami to, on some level, acknowledge the presence of Seto's parents.

It was a wonderful story. )
CRYSTAL ZOMBIE- old account chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
*yawns* another great fic my friend

i would write more, but im just too sleepy to think straight...(yes ive been reading fanfiction all day, specificly YOUR fanfiction. and it is now 11pm)

goodnight Bnomiko!

Hana
xxBellatrix chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
This was such an amazing story! I'm so happy to see that you're still keeping this series going. You're so good at it, it would seriously be a crime to stop.

I really loved the way that you depicted Seto's mother's transformation sequence, how she gradually learns to love Yami. And I especially love the -reasons- that you gave her to love him.

And this story was particularly interesting to me because I've always wondered about the Kaiba parents - the series really doesn't tell us much, and this was a really convincing version of what they might have been like.
Nenya85 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
I liked the ending because it was something I hadn’t thought about how mommy seto would feel, but that really made me feel sorry for her; it really brought home how awful and frustrating it must be. It made me glad she had that last look at her sons with their friends for comfort.

It’s funny, at the start of the story I really thought Seto sounded like his dad – must be the French Toast scene. Also the father seemed a bit more methodical or practical. But as the story went on, and mommy seto kept trying to control everything even though she was a ghost, you could see the resemblance between her and Seto.

Not surprisingly, I loved the scene with Mokuba and Kaiba. I especially liked that it wasn’t a big long drawn out scene but was almost this quiet moment of affirmation; that it wasn’t a special thing but something that’s now part of their lives.

My favorite moment though (get your mind out of the gutter) was the scene in the bathtub where even though Yami is clearly not mad and has told him so, Seto still needs to know. I loved the choice of the words “latched on” because it caught how he can be so adult – wanting sex – and yet also so like a child – craving reassurance.

It’s funny, but the other thing I really liked was the whole overall premise, because it was really quirky and original, and you carried it out in a way that was both whimsical and sad.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Great ending. I'm glad they got to see that their sons are well and happy and loved. A mother never stops worrying though. It's natural so, of course, she is worried about what she might find in five years.
Darleneartist chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
HI BnM,

Excellent as always. I thought the ending was the best because parents always worry about thier kids and that was no surprise to me. I kinda expected it.

I loved how Seto made up to Yami and I enjoyed the fact there was no lemon because I don't think they woulda been ready in time to host the New Year's Eve party.

I like Seto's dirty mind and flurty thoughts though. I also liked how Seto's mom came to terms with the fact that both her sons are gay. I liked how she struggled with those feeling and ajusted as she came to terms with them. I also love the father for his acts of being brave and supporting his wife when it was time to leave.

I can hardly wait til you start another story. I enjoy them so much. Bye til you update again,BnM-Darlene.
barrie18 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I don't know why I had this in my head as a 4 parter, so it kind of came as a surprise to see this come to an end. . .

I enjoyed this chapter for its humor and humanity. Just a normal (?) family going through its routine with a few bumps along the road (who ate my lunch) and just dealing with life in general. . .No world to save, no major crisis (at the moment).

The only thing is, the 'parents' don't seem to make much of an appearance in this chapter, that you can almost forget what this story is about, but when they do appear, it puts a different light on what we are viewing.

Moments I enjoyed. . . Seto's reaction to Yugi touching Yami. . . and of course the joint Seto of Sugoroku and Yami. . . how much of a family moment is that?

And of course Seto just being Seto. . .(I won't have sex with you now. . . (sure. . . lol) )

I'm going to disagree with you on the ending being bittersweet though (gee, whatelse is new XD) I found it 'normal'. . . Any parent going away for a time leaving the kids behind, no matter how old, is always thinking "please don't burn down the house while I'm gone" and always has this playing in the back of their minds no matter what.. .

You just never know what you are going to return to. . . and in this case it is part of the afterlife visiting scheme as well as what goes on in life. . . she went to hospital and never came back. The father went out and never returned. Now they are leaving again, and have to wait 5 years to see what happens next, but at least this time they have some good memories to mull over and discuss as they wait for the next visit.

Hope to see another story soon

bahen
Kamiyashi chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
I think it ended on the proper note, although I would have nudged harder for the actual lemon. XD

I'm amused by the foody crossover and you've yet again managed to make me hungry via words.

I enjoyed this arc and I'm kind of curious to see the second visit now. This was a nice thing to come home to today!
SRRH chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
nicely done...looking forward to the next installment in your series.