Reviews for Ranger's Plan
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Awesome story! It's going on my top ten of all time. You stayed true to JE's characters and canon but gave them dimension. And omg, hilarious. I laughed more than I have in the last 10 books combined. The only aspect that wasn't explored that could have added to the tale was how Steph managed going out with Lula to hunt skips for a month without caving...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
I had to stop reading when Ella showed up at Steph's door...I was laughing so hard at her cooking attempt, I couldn't breathe! The sock, her neighbor, and Ranger's calls, . Thank you for this chapter. It's brilliant!
PhillyGirl27 chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
Great story, J. For the first time ever, you gave a good explanation of the low-fat, low-cal Rangeman diet. Always felt that they needed more protein than was portrayed to maintain muscle mass, though. Oh, well. That's the beauty of fiction! Like Steph getting her blood testing done without having fasted overnight first! That'll shoot triglycerides through the roof! Enough medical stuff.

LOVED your Ranger! LMAO when he shot out Morelli's car window! And his warmth and support for what Steph was going through was so sweet! BTW, your description of Ranger in Ch 11 at his Haywood apt. (lounging on couch, his hair loose about his shoulders) was drool-worthy! Well done, overall. Thanks. -Kathy
melyons chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
I laughed until I cried. Hilarious.
columbogus747 chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
It's the dead of the night, the entire house is asleep except me and I can't get there so I'm reading fanfic. This was bad, oh so very bad. Your story had me laughing out loud so many times and in every chapter. The beans, the distraction, just everything. Seriously, this was epic good and I have to say thank you so much.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
I have to say I was ordering spices from a catalog and the sell bouquet garni and I thought of your story & started laughing. My husband wondered why & I let him read this. He was practically rolling on the floor. I'll smile every time I see that in the catalog.
Steph3 chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
I first read this story years ago and have been checking out Plum fanfic again, and stumbled across this once again. I forgot just how funny I found this. I laughed my butt off reading it and I love it so much! Great work!
Lisselirinen chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
I just re-read this story. Again. I do that whenever I need a laugh. Chapter 3 is one of the funniest things I've ever have such a gift for comedy, and I thank you for writing it.
WizardsWoman chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Great story! Funny.
WizardsWoman chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
You need a disclaimer on this chapter or a warning if you are drinking anything. My ribs hurt from laughing. TOO FUNNY! ROFLMAO!
shelly.mackun chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
I just found your story and I have to tell you that it is AMAZING! I loved the humor. There were several times I laughed out loud and had to explain what was so funny. You nailed the characters. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Rebecca S chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Freaking hilarious. Well-done! (lol)
Foxtale3 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gosh! I was literally in tears from laughing so hard at this chapter! You have a wonderful knack for writing humor. In fact, you give JE a run for her money!
daydreamer987 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I laughed out loud throughout this entire story. Even though it was serious about the heathy eating and everything. I really did laugh so hard out loud and had tears. Really good stuff. Babe HEA forever.
RainyDayReader chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
OMG - this was hilarious! And I'm glad to see Steph is noticing and getting tired of Joe's macho attitude...