Reviews for Ranger's Plan
Anonamouseme chapter 14 . 1/8
I love this story. I read it quite some time ago and havnt ever forgotten it. I love reading it again.
Please write more stories!
Kim's Mum chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This must be the 10th time I've read this story, and I love it just as much, still laugh till tears come to my eyes, still can't read it to my husband as I'm laughing too hard. Thank you :)
basketcse chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
This was awesome. Laughed till I my stomach ached and this was so sweet and tender and very in character for the two. Best Ranger transition that I have read from his stubborn no relationship deal.
Roscommon chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Found this story through someone else's Favorite Stories list. It's sweet and also laugh-out-loud funny. In fact, I'm glad I read it at home because I really couldn't control my laughing. It has the same type of alteration between daffy slapstick, clever dialog and warring thoughts, and relationship challenges that the earlier JE books had, but is honestly much funnier than anything after the first few. And, it's sweet also: Stephanie really tries to change, Ranger supports her. And, we see that while Steph is being hopeful but kinda clueless, Ranger is making his move. I like how this story leverages Ranger's well-known healthy diet and makes it a plausible element of the plot. Poor Morelli is a bit more of a dope than in the books, but it really works in this story. This is now in my Favorite Stories list too. I am grateful to the writer for this story.
Lisa Trent chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
I just found this story and read it all in one day. I don't know if you're still on this site or not, but this is good. THis IS REALLY good as in you could be published good. I look forward to reading more of your work.
VVine chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Amazing job! I was literally laughing out loud during this story and couldn't get the smile off my face - during all the appropriate places of course :) . Absolutely loved every moment of this story even the ones where I wanted to kick Steph for not seeing what she already had with Ranger. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Bambu chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
This was fabulous. Good comedy is so difficult do well - especially slapstick - and you've managed do to it with a breezy insouciance that's enviable. And like the best comedy, you've built an entirely endearing story arc into this piece. Thank you for a thoroughly engaging read.
Ybanormlmom chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your story. It was quite the adventure and i look forward to reading more of your stories!
MiraxTHorn chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Loved this story! The veal cooking scene truly made me laugh out loud. And Ranger's plotting - terrific!

Thank you for a fun, sweet read!
CherryWolf713 chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Wow...this was an amazing story! The car-chase scene - esp Mary-Lou's part - had me laughing so hard that I nearly pee'd my pants. I've read a lot of fanfics over the years but none as funny as that!

I'm a babe fan, through and through, but I don't think Joe is this monster or really mean to Stephanie, and I love how you found away around that. Most people just make him be OOC so that she'll leave him, but you played him very real to the books :)

I can't wait to read your other stories!

Melissa
pateng chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
this was my favorite fanfic by far and I have enjoyed many - thanks - I will probably read again
Retrdtchr chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Just finished the second reading of this and laughed so hard my husband asked me if I'd found a new author. He said I haven't laughed like that in quite awhile. This story seemed so real-especially the chili dog situation! Loved how Stephanie saw the need to learn to cook other than to please her mother. You are truly a gifted author.
galwithagun chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Wonderful story! I haven't laughed that hard at a book in a long, long time. Well done!
carrotmusic chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
i guess all the important decisions happen at Point Pleasant, don't they? Love this story - thanks so much for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
"Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!" Oh brother, I didn't quite see that coming. I love the back and forth of this whole story. Thanks for sharing.