Reviews for Ranger's Plan
melyons chapter 3 . 7/16
I laughed until I cried. Hilarious.
columbogus747 chapter 14 . 4/7
It's the dead of the night, the entire house is asleep except me and I can't get there so I'm reading fanfic. This was bad, oh so very bad. Your story had me laughing out loud so many times and in every chapter. The beans, the distraction, just everything. Seriously, this was epic good and I have to say thank you so much.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 3 . 3/9
I have to say I was ordering spices from a catalog and the sell bouquet garni and I thought of your story & started laughing. My husband wondered why & I let him read this. He was practically rolling on the floor. I'll smile every time I see that in the catalog.
Steph3 chapter 14 . 1/3
I first read this story years ago and have been checking out Plum fanfic again, and stumbled across this once again. I forgot just how funny I found this. I laughed my butt off reading it and I love it so much! Great work!
Lisselirinen chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
I just re-read this story. Again. I do that whenever I need a laugh. Chapter 3 is one of the funniest things I've ever have such a gift for comedy, and I thank you for writing it.
WizardsWoman chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Great story! Funny.
WizardsWoman chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
You need a disclaimer on this chapter or a warning if you are drinking anything. My ribs hurt from laughing. TOO FUNNY! ROFLMAO!
shelly.mackun chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
I just found your story and I have to tell you that it is AMAZING! I loved the humor. There were several times I laughed out loud and had to explain what was so funny. You nailed the characters. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Rebecca S chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Freaking hilarious. Well-done! (lol)
Foxtale3 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gosh! I was literally in tears from laughing so hard at this chapter! You have a wonderful knack for writing humor. In fact, you give JE a run for her money!
daydreamer987 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I laughed out loud throughout this entire story. Even though it was serious about the heathy eating and everything. I really did laugh so hard out loud and had tears. Really good stuff. Babe HEA forever.
RainyDayReader chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
OMG - this was hilarious! And I'm glad to see Steph is noticing and getting tired of Joe's macho attitude...
Anonamouseme chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
I love this story. I read it quite some time ago and havnt ever forgotten it. I love reading it again.
Please write more stories!
Kim's Mum chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This must be the 10th time I've read this story, and I love it just as much, still laugh till tears come to my eyes, still can't read it to my husband as I'm laughing too hard. Thank you :)
basketcse chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
This was awesome. Laughed till I my stomach ached and this was so sweet and tender and very in character for the two. Best Ranger transition that I have read from his stubborn no relationship deal.