Reviews for Protection
Fandomsrule10 chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
Eeeeeep! I'm squealing like a child! That was an adorable ending! Ack! WONDERFUL!
Kazahana Yukina chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
This story was as cute as hell! I liked how you kept them professionals excluding the end (which I believe something that they deserve. haha) I couldn't review every chapter because I was too excited to read the next one. I hope to read more stories from you!
ChocoMintRN chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
HI! I red this story before and I remembered it and I totally missed it so I went back to read it again! I love this story! )
Animefangirl95 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Great story:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Great chappy:)
Requiem10 chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Theres a sequel to this right? There SHOULD BE because this story is frickin EEEEPIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC! Im sorta waiting for it to become a movie ('')
Omn chapter 23 . 12/1/2011
I love your story, it's so unique, I haven't read a fanfic that was like this. Great job!
Noa Nee chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
YOU'RE not good as humor! What kind of BS is that! You're hands down the funniest author on FF! That was awesome and please never say that about yourself again! :):):):)
SnowShowers chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
I love this story. This was a true masterpiece.
SavvyEnigma chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
I applaud you for a story well done...with BBQ sauce.

I'm kidding!

(But only about the BBQ sauce.)

;)
Aoi Ivy chapter 23 . 1/16/2011
That was one of the most...action-packed, cutest, most romantic thing I've ever read so far! I absolutely loved it! I thought it was cute how Neji and Shikamaru were so worried about Tenten and Temari!
appletree98 chapter 23 . 12/23/2010
Awwww i love this story. Its awesome. It was cute and funny.
JWzipper chapter 23 . 12/9/2010
HOLLY CRABCAKES BATMAN!

I REEEEEEEAAAAALLY LIKED THIS!

At the end it made me squeal like a fangirl! I can't believe i actually did that...

I am scared now...

OH WELL!

However, after i squealed i started dance and singing:

"KAWAII, SO KAWAII,-weird jumpy thing-KAWAII, SO KAWAII-rinse and repeat-"

GREAT JOB!

PEACE!

JWzipper
kenzinator chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
Woah! This story was amazing! I absolutely loved it! :D
fuzzzy22 chapter 23 . 9/29/2010
Woo! That was awesome! O:

Freakin' loved it!

No, but seriously. It was great! I will definately be checking out your other stories! :D

~AliceOtaku