Reviews for Just a Simple Fisherman
almostinsane chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awesome story! I love it. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
A great story. Very good.
Kay-Ray chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
"Somehow He always takes care of the problems I get myself into"...So true! LoL at Peter's thoughts in the beginning when Jesus told him he was going to be a fisherman of men...he probably really did think that! Hot headed Peter...he's so easy to relate to and Jesus really did love him. :)
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
How interesting, I didn't know that there was a section for the Bible itself.

If the Bible did go into detail about everything, it would perhaps be 4 times thicker. Hahaha.

I really like the interpretation on why Peter would drop his fishing rod and follow Jesus. I hadn't contemplated why they just did it because he told them to.

I remember a simple study we had on Ruth. It's just 4 chapters and yet when you actually read it and contemplate all that happened, you see it's more complicated that it was at first glance.
Rakero-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I really liked your take on what peter was thinking at that point (I think everyone would react that way)and I tiold my self I wasn't going to edit other people's stories unless they asked, but in the fourth paragraph from the end, 'real' should be 'reeled'. Sorry, it's just that I get nitpicky about termonology.