Reviews for Win A Date With Zuko
Nhiallys chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
i like ur ff plz keep writing it!

o
Mikeeeeeee chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS FIC! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
I hope Katara wins.
Warbird chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
This was a fun chapter.

I loved how Mai was actually excited about gaining an early lead. Though Jin and Katara, despite Zuko's plan, seem to making a comeback.

Parts of this chapter seems a bit rushed given all the typos with quite a few extra (Q's).

That aside I enjoyed this chapter and anxiously wait for the next one. Have fun in Hawaii!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
What's Zuko's problem with the order they'll be in?
dreamscholar chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
omg! hilarious! love the idea, and update soon! (please) D
xyzisme chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Make this Zutara please! And update soon...
Warbird chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
These "Win A Date" stories are great.

I like this story premise, with Iroh setting Zuko up. Zuko getting Katara's help was a great idea though I'm surprised that Song didn't even get a chance to flirt with Zuko.

Speaking of which, even though Katara was guaranteed to make it past the first round with Zuko's plan, you forgot to actually have Katara flirt with Zuko for her entry in round 1. It would have been great if her flirting was as terrible as it was for the "Win A Date with Aang" contest.

I hope that the next "Win A Date" story is for Azula. After playing matchmaker with Zuko it's understandable that Iroh would want to have fun with his niece. Contestants could include Jet, Haru, and that jerk from "The Beach" who's house was burned down.

Good luck with this series!
ry123red chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This seems like it will turn out to be a good story! How long are you thinking about making it? Update soon!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3