Reviews for Blame
BreeGraced chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
that was so sweet, it kinda shows how their strong brotherhood and love started, and you did it such a good job with it :) thank you
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was wonderfully sweet.

Well done.
Talagan chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Loved it! I've always wondered what it would have been like for Edmund, particularly in the first little while after the Pevensies were crowned, with the memories and guilt of what he had done beforehand. I think this ficlet very plausibly offered answers. I love how Peter had been coming in to check on Edmund, just to reassure himself that Ed really WAS there. Very sweet. :) Thank you for sharing such a lovely story! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
jeckel-hyde14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love the way you portrayed Edmund in this fic. It seems to me that some people forget that he was a traitor at one point and that he also was a ten year old. He would have needed a guide through his guilt. CS Lewis seemed to gloss over this in his book by skipping over almost two decades worth of familial love and the trust of his subjects to help him heal. Add the guilt of almost condemning his siblings to death and a whole country to permanent winter and never Christmas, wow. That would really mess up a person's psyche if not handled and healed with care. Aslan was gone shortly after the coronation, so who could he turn to? Peter.

Peter was also characterized well. Wow. I had forgotten that he was the sibling charged to take care of the others while their parents could not. Edmund being at the Witch's castle and not knowing what had or would happen to him... You were spot on. That's exaactly what I feel when I imagine my little brother in that situation. Now, Peter has the welfare of a *country* to think of as well. And, as was pointed out in another fic I've read recently (two AM today, in fact)Edmund and Lucy, even though they are equal rulers to Susan and Peter, are too young to make many big decisions. Susan, being who she is, would be most concerned with running Cair Paravel and making sure that Narnia's image reamined strong to the other nations. So, Peter wpuld have been saddled with most of the important decisions for years before Lu and Ed could help him out.

Not that the girls wouldn't have nightmares, I'm sure that they did, but it seems that Peter and Edmund would have had more of them due to the sheer bulk of blood/torture/starvation/fear that they endured. This fic was brilliant and now I'm going to go and look at your others.

Toodles!
Esperanza Mighty chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
just to say i have read a lot of stories with this sort of 'edmund feels guilty and doesn't know if peter forgives him only to find out he does' stories and i have to say this is one of the best, if not the best,so job well done
NightRise chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
aw, so sweet!1
me22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
omg awesome story but i luv all wit ed and peter like tis! so u rock peace out
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Lovely. Makes me just want to cuddle the Pevensies. :)
Shawty94 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
'Or maybe, because of his brothers and sisters.'

You do realize that Edmund only has one brother right?
Tia-Pixie chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
aw, i loved this! they had to talk about it sometime though lol. i think i'm gonna go read the passacaglia story now, great work.
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I love any story about Peter-Edmund is a good one there's more to come with longer chapters.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw, poor Ed.. poor Pete... I loved it very heart warming.

If I can request?

Can your next story be more than a one shot? All the fanfics for narnia seem to be one shots it makes me very sad.

Wildfire
Luckystar27 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aw! This is so cute! And very well written! A perfect little Peter and Edmund moment. Nice job _
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Loved it!

It's great. Liked the image of the mirror!

Luna
chocolatekat chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
very nice. though i think the impact would be more if you did it from Edmends POV. all you would have to do is change edmends he's and him's to I's and me's.