Reviews for EO Drabble Challenge Thermometer
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hah loved this one!
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was great! Too funny with poor Dean burning up and he would find a way to make a joke! Great!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
aw

this was really awesome hun!

a reallygreat and well written fic!

i loved it!

nice work x
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
What a snarky quip from Dean at the end, though I doubt he would be lucid enough to come up with that remark.

I like the way Bobby and Sam are worried sick for Dean's life; after all the fever isn't the only problem they are facing here. And I guess the arrow protruding from his abdomen isn't just easily wrenched out.
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
oh God, they've given Birdie a themometer and set her loose with the Winchesters! I just KNEW this would be good. Birdie in her element.

You certainly did yourself justice with this one my friend. Again intense, tummy-clenching imagery in a teeny drabble. You are so good at writing a sick Dean and a worried, caring Sam, whether a multi-chappie or a drabble, I always love the connection and emotion your scenes portray. You have me spell bound with this one too. Dean's little smarm at the end was icing on the cake and so Dean that my I couldn't help but giggle. You are in your drabble groove.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
hahaha 104 degree fever and dean still manages to have a wise ass cocky comment.

hahaha great
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
As long as he's able to give that kind of answers, the older Winchester can't possibly feel to bad. *evil grin*

Very sweet, how the surrogate family cared for Dean (even though I doubt that someone suffering from that temperature was aware enough to supply quips, no offence).
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hehe... I had to think about the last line for a minute, because it was so serious up to there... and then I got it... and loved it.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Good job. Nice way to set up the word!

Phoebe
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Haha, nice.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Worried, concerned, all angsty, and then, "Since when do you need a thermometer to know I'm hot?" LOL, classic Dean, humor in the face of darkness. Great job!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
The ending had to naturally follow too! Sometimes it's just nice to have your expectations met!
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I dunno whether I should laugh my butt off or pet the poor feverish patient! I think I shall do both! Even when that boy is sick and his brain is fried he's got that smart mouth of his!

“Since when do you need a thermometer to know I’m way too hot?” You are so hott Dean! Great job!

*hugs*

Katie
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Dean snarky even when his brain is being cooked. Cute! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hahaha. Good one. There's hot and then there's hot. Well done!