Reviews for Cats, Smurfs, and Cake
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/21
Adorable, thanks!
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Very cute! I love Prankster!Iruka and Shirtless!Kakashi! And Anko is always fun! I think a puppy plushie carrying a dango plushie sounds adorable! Would love to see Iruka and Kakashi together (Sasuke and Naruto are a given)!
jj chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
very nice and halarious
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
amusing and a little bit of drama there as well..love it.
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aw, awesome! I really liked this one. I personally think you should write some more Naruto stories, I would really like to read some more from your writing style. Anyway, great read.

JA NE!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
very cute _
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That was hillarious. You totally had the die coming, Kakashi.
amba gurl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
epic story :D
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hahaha, me like-y this! I thought it was pretty funny! I wonder if there's any dye like that out there... That would be way cool. This story is good enough to read muliple times!
tigeryasha chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh, my GOD! I just about died reading this! It was so hilarious! I though I was going to bust a gut, trying to stifle myself (I'm reading this at work)! Good job!
Chi Haku chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I. Love. Your. KakaIru. Fanfics. And I love your Anko/Iruka/Naruto family dynamic. If I gave credit to you, could I make them a family in one of my fanfics? (I can never find someone to pair Iruka with...)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I think I really like the Anko, Iruka, and Naruto as siblings of circumstance. That party with the four of them was so sweet! I like the idea they always spend it together...

I like the animal motifs given for each.

Anko cooks well and Naruto can sew? Nice! I like the skills you give them.

Kakashi, you should have known it was Naruto's birthday! After all, it was a newborn the fox was sealed into. Sasuke, you are forgiven for not knowing. Just spending time with him is one of the best gifts you can give. Really, Naruto doesn't feel that he has any friends, so you shouldn't be surprised by the fact they aren't at the party. How is it his own team never seems to pick up on Naruto's low self-esteem?

Well written. Great read!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
that was a great story!

I love that they made him a little birthday party!

I dont think they know about his birthday to begin with in the anime either

Great work!

Kudos

Blade
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very nice birthday story :3

Keep up the good work!

Angel
kathia chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
SO CUTE, i love it, its a perfect beginning, i hope you will write a SEQUEL