Reviews for All Yours
FallingNarwhals chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Can you update all ready? This has been sitting here for 5 FRICKIN YEARS! And this is good stuff. But come on! You last updated in 2009. THIS
IS
2014
!
Have i made myself clear?
Update already!
K i done venting.
TheFanaticFangodess chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Wow, thus is really good! I need more... Please... One thing : I confused how the whole Nick getting older thingy works *insert said writers 'your an idiot' eye roll here* yeah... GREAT JOB CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
hey post another chappie! ive been coming back and checking for months and still only 10 chappies! come on lets see the next one soon! u have my faith! :) :) (::) (: (:
i'm-wuvvable02 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
I love it!
PERCYJACKSONHARRYPOTTERheroes chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I like this story its different in a good way. Definitly update :))
Scarlet Hope-Lily chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I Like your story :)
WishingWisteria chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
That was so sad... *sniffle* I actually cried for reals! I'm gonna kill a guy named Alex, who happens to go to my school (evil smile) and happens to be in my homeroom... MWAHAHAHA!
Clarathebiggestpjofan chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Okay. Wait a minute. So Timmy is 4 years old, right? Okay then. If he's four years old you need to make him act like he's four years old.
Elena Fisher chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
Ahh! Please update! It's a great story and deserves to be finished! xxy Elena
chytown09 chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
please write some more chapters
PERCABETHGIRL-12 chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
Are you ever going to update! It's been eight months and a few days since you updated!
all lonely chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
its really good. when are you going to update? i cant wait to read the next chatpers.
LightningThiefLover chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
I love it! Please continue this.
Percabethlover chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Well so far it is a really good story and i want to learn more. I hope you have the battle with Kronos and a happy ending. And also im a fan of Percabeth (Who isn't?) so make it HUGE Percabeth at end unless your ganna add a twist. Good job and keep on keeping on.
greekmythology pwns chapter 10 . 4/1/2010