Reviews for Chuck vs The Negotiation
lilly chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
This story was pretty awesome, with twists I didn't expect, I kept on wanting to read it and actually felt a little sad when it ended. Great job!
Awesome45 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Nice adorable psycho vs the nine months reference
Horst chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Wow, insane... loved this story. your narrative style is just insane! looking forward to read the sequels
Oxnate chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
Well, this was an excellent story. I was a little worried that you were trying to pair up Casey and Ellie for a moment and the whole crossing in transit thing with Sarah going to LA followed by everyone else felt a bit forced, but overall the story was... Awesome!
Oxnate chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
This continues to be a very funny and well written story. Thank you.
Oxnate chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This is very funny. I've read a lot of Chuck fanfiction lately and most of it fails to capture the humor of the original series. You've done well with this story so far.
s-david-m chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Good fic, unique take on the termination order theme.
cavemenftw chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Look at that, hearts and flowers, happy ending. Well not ending cuz two more chapters but, this has been great so thank you.
cavemenftw chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
First, The wedding chapel scene, sooo sweet.
Second. "You've found her" A great big dun duh dun!
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
Ahahah! I love the way the Casey and Ellie storyline is working out. Both didn't think of the other that way but...you know what you wrote it, you know. Anyway, Those two characters did have a chemistry together, maybe not a romantic chemistry, but I did wish there were more scenes of the two.

I never felt like I got the full Sarah walker bad-ass experience on the show. The actress who played her was obviously capable,(and thanks to my episode re-watch, holy cow I forgot how attractive she was.) There was always some vulnerability when she kicked ass on the show. I wanted superspy Sarah.

Great job anyway.
cavemenftw chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
I am really digging this.

You have maintained a subtly rising tension while maintaining humor, and a sweetness.
It is an impressive balancing act that I am thoroughly enjoying.
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
The "sweetie" thing was bothering me until I threw in a Chuck dvd and realized Sarah actually uses that term of endearment a whole heck of a lot.

I'm also really glad you haven't really portrayed Beckman as a true villain, she's doing her job the best she knows how is all. I always liked that character a lot.
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Very nice so far. The thing that bothered me about Sarah on the show was that she never developed a real, actual personality. In a handful of chapters your Sarah seems to have as much going or more going for her, personality wise, as the Sarah from the show.

Now admittedly your Sarah is softer, and I only watched Chuck up until mid season 4, but aside from looks and copious restrained vulnerability, I never thought of Sarah as having enough personality to even get to know her, let alone fall As hard as Chuck did for her. They never mined enough from the character for me.(hell even Casey had more character, with all his affectations grunts and quirks.) She was kinda just an action hero.

I am rambling and I think I've lost my point. So succinct, I wish the shows' Sarah softened more, thanks for doing that. Ellie was kept in the dark way too long to be believed, and you've taken care of that too.(Ellie is after all a smart and observant cookie.) Lastly, John Casey, how can you not love John Casey.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
Great ending of part 2 of the story and good storyline to.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
When Chuck who's walking away from Beckman's hotel door. I throat ther are gunner be 'The beach' but then ther who's Casey to stop it.
It who's a great chapter to read.