Reviews for Chuck vs The Negotiation
Lonny J chapter 21 . 5/19/2016
If Beckman was willing to break Jim's heart to become an NSA trainee, she wasn't truly in love with him. And I don't see any readon Sarah couldn.t be married, pregnant and a Deputy Director. It's a desk job. She'd be in DC, relatively safe and well protected. Just a thought.
Lonny J chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
In this day and age putting out a story that Chuck and Sarah are killers on the run would probably get either them or some cowboy type with a gun killed. I would consider Beckman liable in that case. Damn good story though.
Craig chapter 22 . 4/11/2016
LOVE IT
baldcoder chapter 21 . 2/22/2016
Again, another good story!
Molotov chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Now that it's been pointed out, putting Chuck, Sarah, and Ellie's picture on the news was a great way to blow their cover.

I'm excited to read the next story of this, and hopefully meet the baby Bartowski.
Molotov chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Well that... This... Fucked up. In the best way possible.
Molotov chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Ohhhhh shit. Things are coming to a head here.
Molotov chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Don't know why but "Janice Beckman, no relation" gave me a real good laugh.
Molotov chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
What a fucking beautiful chapter ending.
Molotov chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Though the order to take in Ellie has given this a more sinister vibe, it's still been a fun chase.
Molotov chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Thanks to me reading this some five years after the fact, I have seen Thor 2 so I can easily picture Zachary Levi with short blonde hair.
Molotov chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Times like this I say to myself, "I read too much fanfiction." Because I want to trust Beckman has good intentions now, I really do.

I'm curious as to why Sarah had to cozy up to some dude in the hotel. Or was it just a reason to have that sweet reunion?
Molotov chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Bum bum bummmmmm

I think I've said it in past reviews, but I like how you play out conversations between our dynamic duo. It is the minutiae that I crave most.

Beckman is an interesting characters. I've been her portrayed from evil government operative all the way up to kindly grandmother.

But what she is is a soldier, dedicated to her country, and ready and willing to make the hard decisions.

Doesn't mean I always agree with her, but I admire that kind of dedication to something bigger than yourself.
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Dumb dirty Louie lucky he no get his dick chopped off. Sarah Walker is already a badass; Sarah Walker with pregnancy hormones is a goddamn force of nature.
Molotov chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
You know at first I thought this was going to be similar to your other story, "The Upper Hand". Boy, was I wrong. This shit be gettin' cray craaaaaaay.