Reviews for Smoke
BeautifulNights chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh wow, I don't know what to say.. But that was beautiful! And I think I need to go read something superfluffy to cheer me up now..:) good work!
kmedh chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Really beautiful. I enjoyed this very much.
Kat Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aww! that was sad! poor Remmi!
reeby10 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
o god that was so sad! poor poor remus... but i totally think this fits with the books so well... it just seems like that would be what would happen D: but i loved it, for all it's sadness!

reeby
Heartsoar chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wonderful.

Love this x 10.

You're amazing.
Loscann chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
What’s the point? What are you supposed to say on here any ways? I mean if you’re a good writer, you get complements, if you’re a bad writer you get flames.

Why bother? I’d rather talk about markers. Of the washable kind. I have a green washable marker, a blue washable marker, a yellow washable marker, and part of a red washable marker. They’re Crayola washable markers. I’m really quite proud of myself. Do you have any markers?
koorimechick chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very sad. I teared up. Beautifully written and very good.
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Your story is so poetic and I love it!
HermyCaz chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Amazing. I absolutly loved the description, wonderful! You really are a talented writer.

-HermyCaz x
DJ chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh, very nice. I agree about smoke in general, and how awesome it is... But not cigarettes, sorry.

Anyhoos, that was also really good character analysis, and was refreshing after all of the "oh my good we're so in love and we are in love forever yay" fics that I keep coming across:)
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
drop the mark, back away, it not to late...who i am kidding... i loved this very deep and sad but in a good way, you may be a ravenclaw but i would be a hufflepuff, i would like to think i am smart, but i am not, i'd all into the trying far to hard basket (yes theres a basket, nods its not very comfortable), oh well we can't all be as brain as you! bril's mate bril's ;)
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I read this before I realized it was you, albe-chan, and I have to say it made me feel a kind of dead fuzziness on the inside (bear with me, I've been having similar fun with markers). As in, so angsty, it eeds my angst monserm which then releases fuzzies into my system, but they're NOT NORMAL! NO! THEY'RE KIND OF EVIL BUT I LOVE THEM ANYWAY!

*twirls away in haze of ciggie smoke and kitties. KITTIEZ!*
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wonderfully beautiful and sad.

I love how you tied everything in together and you wound the story around the theme so well.

Good job!
yitaply chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I loved the vivid imagery of the smoke and the angst it so cleverly conveyed. Well done.
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2009